• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

rugioh

Banned
In Brooklyn for the tournament, the staff here is so wack noone can get autographs and they're mauling the children out here lmao. I won't go to another one of their events again. Might do ELEAGUE in january though.

Too many people complained about how ESL tournaments were getting worse and worse for me to bother. Damn shame since Barclays is like 15 minutes away and there's not any other chance to watch CS here.

Ludono

In Brooklyn for the tournament, the staff here is so wack noone can get autographs and they're mauling the children out here lmao. I won't go to another one of their events again. Might do ELEAGUE in january though.

Yeah I heard its an absolute shitshow.

Cologne was kind of like that too. Honestly the small events just seem so much better, like the ESL Pro League finals in London were SO chill. (To be fair I was plastered the whole time)

cHinzo

Seized is pretty awful lately. Not checking corners, just running around and getting killed in the back and his aim in general is so bad lately.

Edit: also GuardiaN on Cobble LUL.

cHinzo

Exactly. Have u never seen a 4000 with a 1 vs 3?

S1mple is ridiculous on Dust2. Is this what Confy calls styling?

Edit: mother of all chokes?!

Edit2: woohoo Na'Vi!

baby

everybody making fun of godsent for losing to premier teams, but a premier team is in the semi finals of esl ny and won the last big tournament? checkmate swede doubters

Yea, definitely not deserving of being in the active pool. Although at least we're seeing it a bit more often lately at the pro level (Except this tourney).

Hixx

This is my issue with Newke.

Pistols are already strong but on this map ecos are just fucking insane to deal with.

Deadbeat

Banned
I completely forgot about the betting crackdown. I was thinking it was just basic lotto sites, but stuff like csgolounge gone really ticks me off. What am I supposed to do with all these 5 cent skins? ICBs were the whole point.

baby

I completely forgot about the betting crackdown. I was thinking it was just basic lotto sites, but stuff like csgolounge gone really ticks me off. What am I supposed to do with all these 5 cent skins? ICBs were the whole point.

insane clown bets

rugioh

Banned
The tournament could've been run better but seeing those matches live was something else. I'm probably gonna go to the ELEAGUE major and hope they do a better job of getting autographs and scheduling down.

The tournament could've been run better but seeing those matches live was something else. I'm probably gonna go to the ELEAGUE major and hope they do a better job of getting autographs and scheduling down.

yeah when I went to London I really thought I just wanted to try it once and then never again. Ended up in Cologne and now trying to get tickets to the ELeague major :D

1450711083-tumblr-inline-mr6wd35o3d1qz4rgp.gif

rugioh

Banned
yeah when I went to London I really thought I just wanted to try it once and then never again. Ended up in Cologne and now trying to get tickets to the ELeague major :D

If you go let me know. I managed to find some guys to chill with in NY but if I knew people going ahead of time that might be more reason to go. I think I saw SpeedyBlueDude a few rows ahead of me during the grand finals because he was the only kid in the arena with a NiP jersey

MayMay

Banned
If you go let me know. I managed to find some guys to chill with in NY but if I knew people going ahead of time that might be more reason to go. I think I saw SpeedyBlueDude a few rows ahead of me during the grand finals because he was the only kid in the arena with a NiP jersey

sad!

Top Bottom