• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

no i mean literally do we even have a way to get the map on a server now that quiche doesnt have his any more

Reven

Probably not unless popflash or some similar service adds it. Also, saying it would be an awful idea to revamp Mirage or Cache is exactly why valve will do it lol.

rugioh

Banned
New inferno looks amazing. No clutter. Bright visuals. Wider lanes and hallways. Looks very 1.6/sourceish and I love the direction they are taking with it. I was never big on inferno before but I would be willing to add this to my gaming rotation instead of overpass/train for sure.

enewtabie

Just built a pc the first of last month and been playing this game for the first time ever. Not too bad for an old guy. I don't get schooled to bad. I'm batting .500 on k/d right now I think. I need to figure out the crate stuff and how the guns work. Pretty fun game.

JDB

Banned
What is it, just skins? I was thinking it was better weapons or something.
Just skins, but you need to buy keys to open crates and you lose money 99.99% of the time. If you want a skin you're better off just straight-up buying it.

Hixx

I want them to change Cobble next. It's boring as FUCK to watch and play.

Smoke long b, flash over repeatedly and jump through smoke.

Or outnumber them in drop room until they double up on it. Then go back to rushing long B

-_-

JDB

Banned
CtkSBoPj.jpg

Astralis les go 😶

Liquid tried to throw away their LAN spot in Pro League but just about made it haha. Wish Renegades got through instead of NRG. NRG always seem bad but hey they qualified.

frbrr

The only thing that annoys me about new inferno is that brown door in mid that you see when holding short, not enough contrast when an enemy peeks

Hixx

Imagine how cajun feels after the 3k then great play with the bomb and getting fucked by not peeking the defuse loooooool

Cu-p5NYVMAISoBf.jpg:large

Guardian why

edit: fnatic v HR is disgusting. fnatic are a bad team and bondik lmao

Hixx

Disgusting.

Cobble is an absolutely shit map. Drop is a horrendously designed area, B site itself is boring as fuck and the approach to A is just a mess. And that's to play.

To watch? Insanely boring. There's no strategy to it. T sides play for picks (which is boring as fuck because it's borderline impossible to be aggressive as CT) then 90% of the time go long B by smoking the hole, flashing over and jumping through that smoke. Fun fun fun. And once they're on a site, the CTs will save unless they outnumber the Ts AND have made an early rotate. Connector is a banana-esque bottleneck.

I'd rather watch Dust 2. And Nuke.

Hixx

Hixx: good at CS, good opinions, tall, handsome, good singing voice
Conf, Ginger: mediocre at CS, terrible opinions, Ginger, Polish, have terrible campy American accents(!!?!?)

Hixx: good at CS, good opinions, tall, handsome, good singing voice
Conf, Ginger: mediocre at CS, terrible opinions, Ginger, Polish, have terrible campy American accents(!!?!?)

I'm not ginger, I'm not mediocre but terrible at CS and I'm officially Belgian. Ha, got you there.

Top Bottom