• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

228k Viewers on TBS. Kinda disappointing. Hopefully they'll broadcast it at a better hour next time. A final like that was the perfect promotion for this game.

haveheart

Banned
I just saw that I got a Souvenir Package, Cache, Optic vs Godsent.

It's worth 2,70€.

Open it or sell it?

tbyLlg7.png

Applebite

Rumors also saying Faze might drop Aizy for Scream, and North might drop Rubino for Aizy. Sounds like a mess to me honestly, Rubino is pretty inconsistent but I think he deserves a last chance here after this major. The tournament they won (forgot the one, Epicenter? Starladder?) was largely due to him. If I had a player like Aizy on my team, I wouldn't give him up. Scream is a good aimer but I would much rather have Aizy.

Edit:
This looks bad for LDLC and Vexed if anything.

-mistou ffs

Flipside got dominated by a 14yr old... Ggwp
https://twitter.com/LDLC_Ex6TenZ/status/827210113178017792

haveheart

Banned
So every now and then I'm running into this problem: My mic works just fine in Skype and other apps but sometimes my team mates can't understand a word due to bad sound quality. Not that the volume would be too low or something. Is this a known problem?

Phox

Banned
Isn't he the one who just got disqualified from IEM for being 14?
Yes which was completely BS. He destroyed flipside in the match and vega after and then they disqualified them only after they secured top 16. Lol

he cheats to more effectively throw. this one 2 second gif proves it
Are you just a shitty person for the luls? How do you even function in society?

JoeMartin

The amount of people using aimlock is truly incredible. People don't care if they're actually good at the game, they care that people think they're good at the game - and that's what cheating has come to, utilizing the the least detectable methods possible to gain an unfair advantage.

Hixx

fnatic roster should be announced soon as it needs to be locked for Katowice tomorrow afaik.

Hope it's just flusha for doplan but I guess twist will be going too :<

Applebite

This entire shuffle mess essentially just served for -pauf +Disco Doplan for Godsent lol. I think Godsent should stick with this lineup for a while, people want shuffles everywhere but I think there's value in actually sticking with lineups and working things out. I know not everyone can be VP but you can't just keep throwing players around expecting something to work out immediately.

Top Bottom