• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Divius

fnatic getting the band back together, woo!

Is everything about the French shuffle known already? Can I get a TLDR?

JDB

Banned
Well, that entire Fnatic shuffle sure was pointless. Can't see them reaching their old skill level again though.

lazerfox

Let's hope this Fnatic is gonna stomp the scene against except against Astralis. :D

Well Astralis have to prove themselves once again since one of their best maps just got replaced by Inferno. We all know what happen to them on Inferno when they were TSM...

belmonkey

I think for the first time ever someone is (vaguely) threatening me for doing better than them because "hacks". Like he's extra salty. He says I'll pay big time (repeatedly) and I'll know later tonight. How often does this sort of thing actually lead to something? :/

I think for the first time ever someone is (vaguely) threatening me for doing better than them because "hacks". Like he's extra salty. He says I'll pay big time (repeatedly) and I'll know later tonight. How often does this sort of thing actually lead to something? :/

Just last week 5 Russians found and beat me up in real life, due to just a few aim locks I did. Luckily I made peace after they were allowed to go to the local Adidas store with my credit card.

Mokoi

Banned
I aim the gun, but the bullets do not go straight. Very bad aiming system in this game.

Edit: inferno is nice now, and the map is visible in places I couldn't see shit.

belmonkey

Just last week 5 Russians found and beat me up in real life, due to just a few aim locks I did. Luckily I made peace after they were allowed to go to the local Adidas store with my credit card.

Well I think this guy stalked me enough to find my Facebook, considering he knows where I work. Guess it's just a matter of time until 5 russians show up at my door.

I love how you can tell how tilted you are by the way you just stop.

I also did this to Wooden in mm yesterday as well haha

Nah, wasn't tilted. It's a silly mistake that can happen to anyone. Just had my head in my hands for a few seconds. Never expected it coming from Hixx, though!

Hixx asked a random today, to drop him an auto sniper in the second round (after the random got 3 or 4 kills, one being a knife) and he fucking did. He also lost that auto and we got killed with it the rounds after.

rugioh

Banned
I'm kind of torn about how to feel about the start of EPL again. While I do like to have the chance to see some high level teams play again, it IS online and it is always a crazy oversaturation of games. SK/IMT tonight and Astralis/NaVi should be good games.

I'm kind of torn about how to feel about the start of EPL again. While I do like to have the chance to see some high level teams play again, it IS online and it is always a crazy oversaturation of games. SK/IMT tonight and Astralis/NaVi should be good games.

i'm the same. I stopped watching the online leagues towards the last couple of weeks last season. I just ended up watching LANs recently! Will try and catch C9 matches tonight cause it's been too long.

Top Bottom