• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolino840

9ICHWqM.jpg

Pretty much everything about that show cringes me out.
Never liked him. I didn't realize he acted like such a douche outside of his "change my mind" videos. I mean, even in those videos you can tell he has no intention of changing his mind but he at least comes off more or less calm and respectful.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
The pearl clutchers in this thread jerking off in each other’s mouths about how racist and bigoted Crowder is makes me cringe.

The pearl clutchers in this thread jerking off in each other’s mouths about how racist and bigoted Crowder is makes me cringe.
I don't know if he's racist or bigoted, but he tries too hard to be funny. His faux edgelord tryhard-ness just turns me off. He reminds me of the square guy in high school that would always try to make a funny comment off of what the teacher was saying with a 10% success rate.

This shit was pretty funny though

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I don't know if he's racist or bigoted, but he tries too hard to be funny. His faux edgelord tryhard-ness just turns me off. He reminds me of the square guy in high school that would always try to make a funny comment off of what the teacher was saying with a 10% success rate.

This shit was pretty funny though

He doesn’t try to be funny anymore than the Late Night idiots on the major networks do with their sketches.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love

Great. Another creepy and fetishistic so-called "trans" jerk. :messenger_expressionless:

I'm so tired of people having no sense of self-awareness and being absolutely disgusting toward others...thinking it will gain them points with some audience over the internet.

This person truly needs Jesus.

- - - -

EDIT: Sorry...I'm just a little over-sensitive to people like this. I shouldn't have reacted in anger.

I will be praying for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom