• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you GF let you have butt sex with her?

Butt sex?

• Yes

Votes: 64 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 45.8%

• Total voters

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Anal is not like in the hentais, OP.

It's very stiff and awkward. Like, "watching cats fucking" awkward.

You gotta get lucky with a girl that's already been gaped and stretched and actually likes it. Idk if I'd count that as "lucky" though..

Ionian

You gotta get lucky with a girl that's already been gaped and stretched and actually likes it. Idk if I'd count that as "lucky" though..

I laughed in a way I haven't in years. "watching cats fucking" is a pastime! (Also you ain't really wrong, just misses the spikey penis).

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member

This is Basically my experience. I've done it a few times and the girls that have been prepped for this are usually not keepers. I did have a really good experience with my ex. She doesn't normally like it but it just happened one night and she was into it.

A.Romero

Not my favorite practice but I'm willing to do it if the girl is into it. In recent years I have discovered that the number of people interested and willing has increased.

Always wear a condom, specially for anal.

"I can't feel that thing, maybe stick it in the other hole" is not much to brag about bro
AlarmingSeveralAmoeba-small.gif

E-Cat

Awkward and not like hentai (lol)? I think that says more about you and/or your partner than of the act itself. It makes my girl act way dirtier than regular sex.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

Bit of an exaggeration. It just takes time.. maybe a couple weeks of fingering and then the first time just the tip, work up from there.

But expect poop at some point, that's what's inside a butt. And you are right in that you could have great butt sex one weekend, then the next weekend it hurts and there's that's not particularly pleasant. (unless that's the point)

Last edited:

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
It's harder to get a girl to enjoy anal than a man.. because of where the prostate is..

Say she's going down on you, if you just let her lightly massage your prostate with her finger at the same time. I'm not saying everybody will like it, but it's worth trying. You aren't any less of a man for doing it.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I'm doubting how many people in this thread have dropped anchor in poo bay.

Do you have a cock wider than the base of a traffic cone, or do you exclusively sleep with midgets?
Fuck I'm trying to stiffle laughter at 4 am next to my girl.

Bartski

Gold Member
I used to enjoy it until one girl shat the bed right after fucking, that was the end of our relationship, I'm still traumatized.
I generally avoid it, It's kind of overrated and just scary if you don't do all the prep work.
But I still do it sometimes, when a lady has the need a true gentleman should deliver.

Bartski

Gold Member
You busted her ass wide open and yet you have the temerity to blame her??

giphy-downsized.gif
I didn't blame her, but it's a stain that doesn't go away by just changing the sheets.
Busting ass open is fine as long as everyone follows the right diet and does aforementioned prep work,
in non holds barred approach enema is a must.

GamingKaiju

Being with my wife 20 years and only did anal twice. She kinda enjoys it and when I finally get in it is very tight to the point where even a slight movement makes me want to cum.

It’s ok I guess much prefer vaginal sex.

Imotekh

Tried once after 4 years of asking and she cried because it hurt and I felt like an absolute monster, I guess it's never going to happen

Top Bottom