• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do You Wipe Standing Up?

When you’re done taking a fat shit do you stand up to wipe your ass cheeks?

• I stand up and wipe my booty hole

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • I stay seated and lift my leg to wipe my anus

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters

RickSanchez

no way wtf GIF

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Serious question about bidet use:

Doesn't the water stream move shit around to places it otherwise wouldn't? Like when you wipe with TP, you're in control of where it goes. Wouldn't a strong jet of water squirt the shit all over you out of control?

Sardaukarama

Neo Member
wet wipes + my fat arse cheeks sitting down = perfect post shite combo…although a bidet ass blast I wouldn’t say no

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I don't think any water pressure alone can perfectly clean a filthy ass.

Btw, i live in italy, we have bidets in our homes by default.

But after i take a shit, it is just way faster and cleaner to just use a wet soapy sponge.

Soap, water and friction are better than just water.
I’m intrigued what happens to the sponge after?

Bartski

Gold Member
Serious question about bidet use:

Doesn't the water stream move shit around to places it otherwise wouldn't? Like when you wipe with TP, you're in control of where it goes. Wouldn't a strong jet of water squirt the shit all over you out of control?

it doesn't if you follow the correct procedure.

1. Wipe ass with paper
2. Blast with jet
3. Wipe with paper 2nd time

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
I wonder if this aversion to proper seated wiping is proportional to water levels in different countries toilets.

On that note, I was in the States last year first time in my life and I can totally see why it's normal for Americans to shit half-standing, let alone wipe. Toilets in Europe are more circular and deep, designed for seated operation every step of the way. The ones in NY were all kinda egg shaped, hollow and fill with way too much water after flushing. The one in my hotel room had its water level so high I couldn't take a shit without dipping my cock in it (not a large cock stealth brag, I'm just saying) which also got me wiping while standing during my stay! Necessary technique as it frees up the hand I otherwise had to hold my cock with, without running the risk of getting it wet with water my shit was swimming in.

Other than that I really liked it there.

Danknugz

growing up I always saw my Dad wiping sittin g down but i found it kind of gross because you can't really wipe well enough to fully clean that anus. i don't use wet wipes but i'll get some water on the toilet paper from a water bottle or whatever to make sure.

i also am a big "wipe check" guy and even sometimes when i take a piss i'll briefly wipe my ass, or whenever it feels kind of sweaty. it's nasty sometimes you realize you still had some even though you wiped perfectly an hour earlier.

Last edited:
In the case of no bidet, you want to make sure you're getting as much off with tissue paper as possible.

That being the case, most doctors agree that one should go at least knuckle deep when wiping--to the wrist/elbow is preferred, if possible.

Thus, sitting is best, as standing will kink the anus and put undue strain on one's ligaments.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
This is just one reason why bum guns are superior. Pressure is too low on ToTo.The other is finesse. You can control that shot right to where you know that shit lingers worst.

Japan is on right track but UAE, Malaysia know better.

My ass cheeks are hairless, but my ass hole is exceptionally hairy meaning a massive and messy shit is absolute carnage. I need at least 10 sheets of toilet paper just for damage assessment.

I don't care how powerful this bum gun is. It would never be powerful enough to clean my ass hole.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
My ass cheeks are hairless, but my ass hole is exceptionally hairy meaning a massive and messy shit is absolute carnage. I need at least 10 sheets of toilet paper just for damage assessment.

I don't care how powerful this bum gun is. It would never be powerful enough to clean my ass hole.
Just put some clippers in there and clear out that forest

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I made this thread to really educate myself if I I’m a savage or not.

My whole family is cave men and women is what I’ve learned.

Lambogenie

You wipe first before spraying. And cut ya damn hairy ass of course, that's an immediate way to reduce the issue. I speak from experience.

INC

Why would you stand, you've literally just squeezed the exit together, leaving shit in the creases.
Seated leaves the a hole spread and open, and easier to clean

It's simple mechanics, if you stand and wipe, you're more unhygienic and suffer from frequent skids

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
You can wipe sitting?

Confused Thinking GIF by JK

I barely wipe anyway. A full-blown bidet (not the prosthetic thingie add-on you graft on your toilet bowl) can clean away 99% of the leftover mess, and then you’re a short, clean swipe from a shining bunghole.

I gotta say, wiping / bidet threads on GAF are always legendary.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Just put some clippers in there and clear out that forest

You wipe first before spraying. And cut ya damn hairy ass of course, that's an immediate way to reduce the issue. I speak from experience.

Normally I shit in the morning. After using half the roll of paper to wipe what I can, I'll then jump in the shower to finish the job.

I do occasionally shave my ass hole, but it's such an effort, especially using a razor and a mirror. Using a clipper sounds dangerous as well as a little gross.

Jenov

Standing up to wipe is like toddler skill level. Pros stay seated. Oh and also have a built in bidet for maximum cleanliness!!

Rockondevil

I tried this thread years ago and the results were not in favour of standing.

I'm glad to see people are changing.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I only take a shit in the hotel so i can properly clean my ass with a trusted soupy sponge.

Pooping while standing 🤨
Using a sponge to clean your ass in a hotel? Do you bring you own?

Jfc just wipe your ass until there's no more poop on it

As if there's a dedicated poop patrol doing random clean asshole checks out and about

"HEY YOU! YEAH WITH THAT FUCKED UP HAIRCUT! COME OVER HERE, DROP YOUR PANTS AND SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS. NOW! ..... UHUH UHUH. SIR YOU'RE COMING WITH US"

"ANAL BETA NUGGET; WE GOT ONE"

Last edited:

GymWolf

Pooping while standing 🤨
Using a sponge to clean your ass in a hotel? Do you bring you own?

Jfc just wipe your ass until there's no more poop on it

As if there's a dedicated poop patrol doing random clean asshole checks out and about

"HEY YOU! YEAH WITH THAT FUCKED UP HAIRCUT! COME OVER HERE, DROP YOUR PANTS AND SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS. NOW! ..... UHUH UHUH. SIR YOU'RE COMING WITH US"

"ANAL BETA NUGGET; WE GOT ONE"
Never said that i poop while standing :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

thief183

As an Italian I despise taking sht around the world

1- pre wipe to avoid excessive splatter on the chick's before standing

2- stand and wipe as best as possible

3- bidet with a sponge (if possible)

4- last wipe to check .

That's how you do it.

How fucking strong is the water pressure on these jap toilettes to perfectly clean your asshole after a nasty shit?

Like i get it the shit is watery and easier to clean, but what about hard, sticky shits? I don't believe for a second that a gentle jet stream is enough.
oh son its heaven... and its warm. low pressure is a mild clean, itll do the job but its similar to a euro manual. Mid pressure and you wont need paper even to dry it. Full pressure is an enema...im not joking...but you will never feel cleaner then you do when you go full. Full or nothing.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
As an Italian I despise taking sht around the world

1- pre wipe to avoid excessive splatter on the chick's before standing

2- stand and wipe as best as possible

3- bidet with a sponge (if possible)

4- last wipe to check .

That's how I do it.

Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Are people standing because they’re too fat to reach around?

Yeah..Obese folks with sludgy poop and short arms.

GymWolf

oh son its heaven... and its warm. low pressure is a mild clean, itll do the job but its similar to a euro manual. Mid pressure and you wont need paper even to dry it. Full pressure is an enema...im not joking...but you will never feel cleaner then you do when you go full. Full or nothing.
Not gonna lie i would be curious to try but i remain skeptic.

Not gonna lie i would be curious to try but i remain skeptic.

Once you feel the flow youll know all there is to know. I have no idea how the fuck people are still using paper in the US......how did i go 40 years doing that....how are Japanese seats not used everywhere in the world. They take minutes to attach and set up. Toilet paper companies must be pulling a LA metro system on the whole country.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Once you feel the flow youll know all there is to know. I have no idea how the fuck people are still using paper in the US......how did i go 40 years doing that....how are Japanese seats not used everywhere in the world. They take minutes to attach and set up. Toilet paper companies must be pulling a LA metro system on the whole country.
We've all been lied to.

8bitpill

It's not a straight stand up, kind of like a arch while hovering.

Also, get a Bidet. It's hands down the best way to handle cleaning your ass after each turd you expel from your stink wrinkles.
200w.gif

Top Bottom