• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do You Wipe Standing Up?

When you’re done taking a fat shit do you stand up to wipe your ass cheeks?

• I stand up and wipe my booty hole

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • I stay seated and lift my leg to wipe my anus

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters

Hrk69

Yes.

Yahoo Strategy GIF

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
standing to wipe your ass doesn't make sense... at least the weirdos who sit to piss kind of make functional sense on some level.
See my wife doesn’t understand that I stand up to wipe my asshole when complete.

I wasn’t sure if maybe for women it makes more sense somehow to stay seated and do the leg lift?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Do you partake in your countryman's Wim Hof method also? I am a big believer in cold therapy for sure, it makes you feel fantastic.

No not directly. But I've taken 4 min cold showers when it was minos 0 in the winter. Sometimes twice.

3 x deep breathing on the front and back. Nice fact: cold showers push all your urine out of your blather.

GymWolf

Do you consider using a wet sponge with soap to better clean my asshole after the regular paper cleaning still part of the wiping? If yes, then yeah, standing wipe for me.

Tbh i also stand during the regular part.

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I side-eye whoever think that wiping with paper is enough to clean an ass after taking a shit.
this would have more credibility if you didn't just admit to shitting standing up. tbf

edit: retraction, i realized my mistake

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Get a bidet, unless you still think cleaning your ass by wiping shit back into your skin with dry paper is the best route .
But all public restrooms just have tiny paper that you can see through.

That’s the standard asshole cleaning experience. Anything more is unnecessary and just a marketing scam.

GymWolf

How fucking strong is the water pressure on these jap toilettes to perfectly clean your asshole after a nasty shit?

Like i get it the shit is watery and easier to clean, but what about hard, sticky shits? I don't believe for a second that a gentle jet stream is enough.

cormack12

Gold Member
How fucking strong is the water pressure on these jap toilettes to perfectly clean your asshole after a nasty shit?

Like i get it the shit is watery and easier to clean, but what about hard, sticky shits? I don't believe for a second that a gentle jet stream is enough.
Treacle turds we call them

Lambogenie

This is just one reason why bum guns are superior. Pressure is too low on ToTo.The other is finesse. You can control that shot right to where you know that shit lingers worst.

Japan is on right track but UAE, Malaysia know better.

Last edited:

GymWolf

This is just one reason why bum guns are superior. Pressure is too low on ToTo.The other is finesse. You can control that shot right to where you know that shit lingers worst.

Japan is on right track but UAE, Malaysia know better.

What the hell is a bum gun? ToTo?

Last edited:
I don't understand half the words in your post.
The bidets, even the cheapest ones have a control knob that lets you control the water pressure that comes out - it's nice for when you have those shits where it's like wiping peanut butter out of carpet/wiping a sharpie.

GymWolf

The bidets, even the cheapest ones have a control knob that lets you control the water pressure that comes out - it's nice for when you have those shits where it's like wiping peanut butter out of carpet/wiping a sharpie.
I don't think any water pressure alone can perfectly clean a filthy ass.

Btw, i live in italy, we have bidets in our homes by default.

But after i take a shit, it is just way faster and cleaner to just use a wet soapy sponge.

Soap, water and friction are better than just water.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I side-eye whoever think that wiping with paper is enough to clean an ass after taking a shit.
It depends on if I'm actively dating someone, in which I'll hop back in the shower after a shit for a quickie rinse.

Otherwise, I I use paper and wet wipes.

It's not really standing up, more like an in-between sitting and standing straight so you get some clearance to wipe properly; there's no way I'm putting my hand that close to the bowl/seat to wipe my ass, I don't even know how you'd be able to wipe properly like that with just the "leg raise".
But considering we have people here with nasty smells behind their ears, there's probably a bunch of y'all walking around with poopy butts too.

Not if you spread them cheeks.
Then wiping whilst bowing? Showing respect to the cistern to ensure a successful flush? Or pulling yourself apart one cheek at a time.. thus getting a shitty butterfly print on each side of the (incorrectly assumed clean) sphincter?

I emplore all manking to wipe whilst seated unless you are morbidly obese, standing only offers a polish before you go to the shower / bidet.

I wonder if this aversion to proper seated wiping is proportional to water levels in different countries toilets.

badblue

I wonder if this aversion to proper seated wiping is proportional to water levels in different countries toilets.
It probably has to do with "how do people learn that".

When you are a kid and first learning to use the toilet, your parents would help you clean up (or at least that's how it is in my corner of the world), and we were standing when they did that. That just continues because it's the way it's always been done.

It's not like pooping was a communal activity to learn other methods of wiping ones ass.

Top Bottom