• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crowds got mild at Australian PlayStation launch

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Defuser said:
Lookie what i have here
art_7071_id_6.jpeg

Old ladies love ps3 more than wii confirmed!

DJ spin that shit!

djphilsb7.jpg

The wonder of paint.

.dmc

Banned
Defuser said:
Lookie what i have here

OMG CONSPIRACY! Microsoft must have bought all the media outlets in Australia to hide the true story of Playstation's massively succesful launch!

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
If things keep up with negative press, Sony won't need the Easy button... they'll need the ...

Panic%20button.jpg

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
"Sony justified the $999 pricetag by claiming the PS3 plays dvds and can surf the internet"

:lol thats what they just said on the news.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
bigswords said:
Hold your horses guys, wait for the new 65nm it's coming soon....

But that costs even more money, Im cheap damnit!!! (unless its nintendo)

Forsete

I have a question. If I know theres going to be plenty of stock, why would I go to a store at MIDNIGHT on a working day just to pick it up? Why not get it later? I have it pre-ordered, its secured.

VOOK

BlindN-Fan said:
Course not aren't we only getting 20,000 anyway?

Something like that, but even that Micahel A Frame or what ever his name is said "beating the record is not a priority"

Gotta have a backup for everything I guess?

Router said:
I thought it was the Melbourne Central store for a minute but then I realised that they all look the same :lol
... I've shopped at about three or four EBs but never actually realised that.... :lol :lol :lol

I just saw the capture of the Ten news report and I have to say: these guys spin better than Warney.

EDIT: By Miyamoto's non-existent beard! I'm not a junior anymore!

Lobster

Banned
vicious_killer_squirrel said:
... I've shopped at about three or four EBs but never actually realised that.... :lol :lol :lol

I just saw the capture of the Ten news report and I have to say: these guys spin better than Warney.

EDIT: By Miyamoto's non-existent beard! I'm not a junior anymore!

Ten are somehow really obsessed with Sony..they try to make them look good in everyway...Even by lowering the actual price of the system..720 MY ASS RON WILSON AND JESSICA ROWES!

Syth_Blade22 said:
Old ladies love ps3 more than wii confirmed!
You would be suprised how many mothers in the uk buy expensive stuff for their kids, not to sound rude but I can point out tons of times I heard people who get income support, have no job and live in flats standing outside game bragging that she brought her son a psp, ds, 360 and wii while she has another baby in her pram. I am being honest.

Not to say they are the people who only buy it, but we have a fair share of people like that spoiling kids.

*edit* I wonder how the scalpers are going also, I know my mate had to put up with some at work the other week.

VOOK

Look what you guys have done, I spent all day on here posting and now have nothing up on my site, and now I look there is no Nintendo news. God damn what a waste of day.

Top Bottom