• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CW's Green Arrow series, "Arrow" leads in "Supernatural" on Wednesdays Fall 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

LOL are those the lex mansion, lexcorp, and daily planet sets in the trailer?

Oh god, this looks like Smallville season 8-10 level budget. Can you imagine what later seasons (if it gets there) might look like?

Tizoc

Better bump than make a new thread.
Anyone read the 10-page preview comic? I thought it was OK, but I do hope the series will have good writing.
Also the show is said to air on Oct. 10, altho I think some countries may air it earlier?

I'm going to watch the pilot tonight. Im hoping it's good, though I don;t have a lot invested in the comic books so I can't see being disappointed if things are left out.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
5jUJL.jpg

:d

Tizoc

Please do excuse the bump but this is airing next week if anyone was wondering. Anyone making an OT for the show?

Chairhome

Please do excuse the bump but this is airing next week if anyone was wondering. Anyone making an OT for the show?
It didn't air last night? For some reason, I thought it was premiering when Supernatural had their Season Premiere. Cool, i didn't miss it then.
Holy god I missed that!

And that's not the assassin I was speaking of. ;)

Yeah, Deathstroke is old news! :-D. In addition to the other assassin you're talking about,
huntress and someone named china white
are supposed to show up early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom