• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darkstalkers Combination Cup 7 | Fighting Game Tournament | Nov. 23-24

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I'm at work atm, but this is gonna be archived right? I'll watch some of it later tonight when I get home.

...and refresh my memory, where do Pyron and Phobos rank in VH? mID tier?

Yeah it will be archived, and probably reuploaded to YouTube. Pyron and Phobos are right below the top tier of Bishamon and Aulbath.

S Bishamon, Aulbath
A Gallon, Pyron, Sasquatch, Morrigan, Phobos
B Zabel, Anakaris
C Demitri, Felica
D Lei Lei , Donovan, Victor

Tizoc

Yeah it will be archived, and probably reuploaded to YouTube. Pyron and Phobos are right below the top tier of Bishamon and Aulbath.

S Bishamon, Aulbath
A Gallon, Pyron, Sasquatch, Morrigan, Phobos
B Zabel, Anakaris
C Demitri, Felica
D Lei Lei , Donovan, Victor

Victor should be a tier all his own, seeing as he's the lowest rank character in both games =P

BTW I've been meaning to ask about Supers in the DS games; %-wise how much would you rank as being effective in terms of mix-up, reversals and comboing into? Most supers in the game seem to have such slow start up, you'd rely on EX moves.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
It depends on the character. Some characters have Supers that aren't really worth the risk to use, while others would consider their supers a staple of their gameplay. Morrigan/Lilith with their demon, Demitri with Midnight Bliss/Pleasure, Aulbath/Bee with Bubble, Lei-Lei with Tenraiha, Zabel with Stab & Electric Spin. I hope this answers your question.

Tizoc

It depends on the character. Some characters have Supers that aren't really worth the risk to use, while others would consider their supers a staple of their gameplay. Morrigan/Lilith with their demon, Demitri with Midnight Bliss/Pleasure, Aulbath/Bee with Bubble, Lei-Lei with Tenraiha, Zabel with Stab & Electric Spin. I hope this answers your question.

Yeah that gave me a good idea thanks.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Top Bottom