• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dastardly Anal Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

So I cleaned up and went to capture a video of the area while perched on my bathroom sink. I wanna say something like," What do you see when you record footage of your ass?" because it seemed very foreign and remote and overall very surreal.
When I played back the footage with bated breath I nearly died when my face showed up within the last few frames and it all came full circle like.

I couldn't find anything but I'm noticing now there's a not-sore bump I can feel. I haven't been struggling to poop but could this be hemorrhoids?

You don't have Dropbox or Google+, do you? lol

aFIGurANT

I love that you have stank ass and stank pits RIGHT OUT OF THE SHOWER but can't figure out what's wrong with a washcloth. Shit's filthy. Use your hand.

I fail to see the logic that moving soap around with your hand is somehow less than scrubbing with a soapy towel. I'm pretty sure a rapper went off on twitter about grown-ass men thinking that no rags were necessary in the shower and I have to agree having used a washcloth. It's better than just splashing suds around with your damn hands.

Dial it to turbo and squat over it. I turbo my asshole every morning.

tim-and-eric-universe-o.gif

LuuKyK

You should ask someone to take at look at it for you. Might want to have that checked out.

2eznb8fz

Just because this thread reminded me of this gif someone used sometime ago... somewhere. lol

HEY OP, FUCK YOU, LOOK WHAT YOU'VE STARTED

Uh, why is there a thread about your anal smell, dstrdl?

Dastardly is evidently very uniquely smelly down there.

Cheers Dastardly, and get that smell taken care of. Maybe more yoga diagnosis will help.

NOW I'M THE GUY WITH THE RETCHED ANUS!? CURSE YOU.

I have never laughed so much at a single thread on NeoGAF.

Thank you, OP, and I wish you the best with your problems. We are all richer for having this thread.

breakfuss

lolol, what? Someone always invents a way to suck me in here. In all seriousness, perhaps you're not remembering to properly dry your ass after a bath? I can't even type this with a straight face. Seriously, leaving moisture there can contribute to the odor.

isual

OP, wash your ass and bum with water. Use a bucket.

or a mug and just fill it with water and wash your hole with it.

much better than using TP. I just can't understand people who use TP. You wipe your hole, but you're not really cleaning it.

OP, wash your ass and bum with water. Use a bucket.

or a mug and just fill it with water and wash your hole with it.

much better than using TP. I just can't understand people who use TP. You wipe your hole, but you're not really cleaning it.

R7LexN4.jpg

Omzz

how are your pooping habits? i actually had a similar problem no matter what i did i had this weird smell coming from my ass

i got my self checked out at the doctor to get an examination done. turned out i had anal hair stuck inside the anus causing that smell. id get myself checked out soon if i were you

Mayyhem

Flawless thread. One for the books.
I must say though, amidst the laughs I did get motivated to clean my asshole more thoroughly in case anything like this were ever to befall me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom