• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dastardly Anal Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptic

Hello Cryptic. I want to play a game. Up untill now you have walked through life, knowing full well of the stink that invades the air around you, choking and infecting bystanders. The device you find yourself in is a chamber of mirrors with both a code and key lock and by the time this tape is finished you will have exactly one minute to read the code written over your unwashed body and then reach inside your putrid anus and pull out the key, before the chamber adjusts and contorts you into a broken corpse. Time to face your own stench. Live or die, make your choice.

It's actually pretty contained for now and supressed even further with all these useful tips and there's no keyblade in my ass, but if I did wake up in a room full of mirrors awaiting death I'd probably just masturbate.

Would you say it's more spicy and playful than feces? Possibly even more erotic?

More spicy yes, more natural, there's a slight gasp of something floral, woodsy maybe like wet brown wood chips on a cool day, the undertones of ass unfortunately cast a long shadow.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
probably a fungal infection

OP, get a mirror and diagnose yourself. Is it pink and smells like a vaginal infection? If so, you get to take oral anti-fungals with a bunch of print about how it's to be used to treat vaginal infections despite the fact you're a guy. I've been there.

Sex with an infected girl plus a hot climate and lots of cardio can cause it to spread.

cryptic

OP, get a mirror and diagnose yourself. Is it pink and smells like a vaginal infection? If so, you get to take oral anti-fungals with a bunch of print about how it's to be used to treat vaginal infections despite the fact you're a guy. I've been there.

Sex with an infected girl plus a hot climate and lots of cardio can cause it to spread.

I took nystatin which was an anti fungal yellow powder for a month but after I stopped this appeared so I'm not sure that's it.

QUOTE=waypoetic;95336023]OP, the way you described it, it was kind of poetic..[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've always loved rhyming and as I get more and more depressed I write poems and stuff about how I feel to try to mitigate the stress.

Azzurri

This gif fits perfectly with this topic.

Seinfeld.gif

teh_pwn

171.jpg

Dude, it's not rocket science. Scrub your shit-hole. Soap, warm water. Use a washcloth and scrub that bitch. I mean take a good ten minutes to just clean it. Rinse off. Use new lather. I really gotta teach an adult how to wash their ass over the internet?

If you have a fungal infection, that just feeds it.

If it's fungal, you need oral anti-fungal pills so it can eradicate it throughout the colon. Otherwise it will keep coming back.

teh_pwn

I took nystatin which was an anti fungal yellow powder for a month but after I stopped this appeared so I'm not sure that's it.

What is anti-fungal yellow powder?

I'm talking pharmaceuticals prescribed by an MD. Like fluconazole. Something like 3 pills over a week clears it up 100%.

Azulsky

I find it tough to believe you could have nurtured a pilonidal to bursting without noticing pain.

I had one on the tailbone and i could not sit for a month.

chris121580

I find it tough to believe you could have nurtured a pilonidal to bursting without noticing pain.

I had one on the tailbone and i could not sit for a month.

Sometimes there is no pain. My guess is he has a pilonidal cyst and it ruptured which is causing the smell. They never go away and usually need to be lanced and eventually removed with surgery. I had one and they're very unpleasant and I recommend going to a doctor sooner or later or it'll just get worse

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/pilondial-cyst

cryptic

What is anti-fungal yellow powder?

I'm talking pharmaceuticals prescribed by an MD. Like fluconazole. Something like 3 pills over a week clears it up 100%.

What I took is an anti-fungal, here,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nystatin.

Sometimes there is no pain. My guess is he has a pilonidal cyst and it ruptured which is causing the smell. They never go away and usually need to be lanced and eventually removed with surgery. I had one and they're very unpleasant and I recommend going to a doctor sooner or later or it'll just get worse

No, it's not like that, it's not painful and it's in the crack adjacent the hole.I really think it's something to do with the laxative I took possibly not fully getting out as it all seemed to coincide around when I first started taking it.

Also, for the moment, the smell is in recession.

Azulsky

Yeah definitely worth having looked at. It will otherwise remain an open wound and continue to be infected.

teh_pwn

What I took is an anti-fungal, here,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nystatin.

But was it a pill? Topical treatment isn't going to work if it's infecting a few inches into your colon.

If it's a fungal infection wouldn't the smell persist after a fresh shower?

Temporarily reduced. If you have an external fungal infection, then you just need to shower + dry + Gold Bond powder + antifungal cream. But if it's in the rectum, then you need to go deeper...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm probably late to this, but based on the description it sounds like sweaty ass. If your issue were related to digestion, it would have to smell poopy. You must have a big butt, I don't know what to say other than avoid chairs that generate a lot of buttheat like metal, and wear fabrics that can breath. Maybe rub some deodorant inside your briefs for a layer of defense.

cryptic

Nystatin is a powder you take orally.

A proctologist sounds good, and yes I have something of a butt so hopefully it's just that. No one will rim me, I keep getting all these lewd comments and I wonder why. Are people somehow finding pics of me?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. holy shit this thread
2. probably hemorrhoids
3. tucks medicated pads
4. cleanliness is godliness
5. preparation H my good man
6. I cannot believe how many of you guys are recommending using a washcloth on his fucking asshole. good god some of you are freaks. washcloths are disgusting.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Ok. You need to diagnose this issue. The first step of troubleshooting is to eliminate potential issues.

If the smell if RIGHT after a fresh shower...then yea...there's a problem. But if your ass doesn't stink RIGHT out of the shower then it's odor build up.

The gold bonds is a good look. It's like sometimes I would go camping for days and not have a shower available. I just didn't bathe. The color of the tub water when I eventually did bathe was horrendous. But it was just build up.

Same thing if you're sitting, sweating, farting and then take a few shits.

You need to check RIGHT after the shower. If it stinks then...then yea...go see a doctor. But if it's just after a day then use powder to absorb moisture.

Protip: Having a hairy ass can cause extra funkyness. If wiping your ass sounds like scraping sandpaper on concrete then you have a hairy ass....

My ass (and underarms) smell right out of the shower. I'll have to talk to a doctor about that when I see them about my intestinal issues in 2014.

Thanks Obama.

1. holy shit this thread
2. probably hemorrhoids
3. tucks medicated pads
4. cleanliness is godliness
5. preparation H my good man
6. I cannot believe how many of you guys are recommending using a washcloth on his fucking asshole. good god some of you are freaks. washcloths are disgusting.

What's wrong with a wash cloth if you don't keep reusing it?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
My ass (and underarms) smell right out of the shower. I'll have to talk to a doctor about that when I see them about my intestinal issues in 2014.

Thanks Obama.

What's wrong with a wash cloth if you don't keep reusing it?

I love that you have stank ass and stank pits RIGHT OUT OF THE SHOWER but can't figure out what's wrong with a washcloth. Shit's filthy. Use your hand.

Oh my god. This is past funny that fools haven't figured out that you need to scrub your asshole when you shower, check your towels for that body odor stink, and generally wipe your ass after the completion of a poo.

This fucking place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom