• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dastardly Anal Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
hCOvlME.png
Damn!

bes.gen

this is probably mentioned before but what op described kinda sounds like pilonidal cyst.
look it up op. its kinda messy and the sooner you act on it easier it will be to deal with.

iJudged

Banned
constructed a chamber of mirrors but haven't really been able to get an eye through the forest

You fuck! You're lying. You have to be, it mustn't be true Roflmao I have tears lolol

cryptic

My ass smells fine now, must of been something in passing and yes I'm cleaning with extra care now.

Georgebushmissionaccomplished.jpg

Foxix Von

Try using baking soda on the offensive region while showering.

My arm pits have an itchiness/sensitivity problem from time to time and that not only clears up the itching but renders my pits smelling absolutely neutral for hours.

Futureman

Try using baking soda on the offensive region while showering.

My arm pits have an itchiness/sensitivity problem from time to time and that not only clears up the itching but renders my pits smelling absolutely neutral for hours.

I only have baking powder. Will that work?

dem

I had a pilonidal cyst about 10 years ago.

You would know if you had one... because it hurts like a motherfucker to sit down. I was sitting on pillows.

I had no idea what it was.. and I sure as hell wasn't going to the doctor. So I took a shower and held a super hot was cloth over it. After a few minutes it fuckin exploded. The colors that were coming out were mind blowing. BRIGHT greens and yellows. Super thick goo. I was like WTF.

I kept a paper towel in my ass crack for a few days after. Haven't had it ever again.. thank god.

I had a pilonidal cyst about 10 years ago.

You would know if you had one... because it hurts like a motherfucker to sit down. I was sitting on pillows.

I had no idea what it was.. and I sure as hell wasn't going to the doctor. So I took a shower and held a super hot was cloth over it. After a few minutes it fuckin exploded. The colors that were coming out were mind blowing. BRIGHT greens and yellows. Super thick goo. I was like WTF.

I kept a paper towel in my ass crack for a few days after. Haven't had it ever again.. thank god.

Ass explodes - Eh paper towels should fix it.

BossLackey

Gold Member
I'm positive it's your diet. Eat cleaner, more vegetables for sure. You don't have enough fiber and you're having a tiny amount of liquid poo seeping outta your hole. At least, that's what I think is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom