• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive : Last Round - Feb 17th NA - Feb 20th EU - $39.99 ($29.99 for ps3/360)

drotahorror

Thread worthy? I know JPN release date was announced but no mention in threads of this, it is a bit old news though.

$39.99 for ps4/xb1

Preorder Bonus': (NSFW)

GameStop will receive exclusive costume packs including the "Ninja" (for Ayane , Hayabusa, Hayate and Kasumi), and Aloha (for Ayane, Hitomi, Kasumi and Mila ) sets
http://i.imgur.com/VGjySNi.jpg

Amazon and Best Buy will give purchasers access to exclusive costumes sets including the "Showstopper" (for Christie, Helena, Lisa and Tina) and "Beach Party" (for Kokoro, Leifang, Momiji and Rachel).
http://i.imgur.com/0j4e1er.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iywXwhy.jpg

Man, my digital future always gets punished.

more info here - http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/10/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-release-date.html

xion4360

PS4/XONE is the definitive version of DOA5 and will have everything available, that is the 2 new stages, 2 new characters, additional customization options, and customization options screen on character select. Any existing DLC will be transferable if already paid for.

The PS3/X360 version are only available digitally because this will function as an expansion to DOA5 Ultimate. You can purchase Last Round for 29.99. If you already own Ultimate an update will basically turn the game into Last Round and give you access (VIA Paid DLC) to the 2 new characters and new costumes released with last round. The 2 new stages, new customization options and the customizations screen seem to be only part of the PS4/XONE package.

Ayane with pigtails :)~

image.php

to be honest, I won't buy this unless they really fixed up the netcode. I own both DOA5 & Ultimate and I barely play it because I can never get a good connection. For some reason I got better connections back in the day with DOA4 & DOA Ultimate on the OG Xbox...

How is Team Ninja going to handle the hundreds of dollars of costume DLC owners of the first two versions potentially bought?

Regardless of platform, all users can transfer unlocked titles, costumes, and Story Mode progress from the last-gen versions of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate to both the free and full retail versions of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. Additional characters, Story Mode, and other features can be accessed for a fee.

http://gematsu.com/2014/10/dead-alive-5-last-round-release-date-announced

Booshka

New DOA, Bloodborne and Evolve all in February? I don't even know how my friend is going to manage, I'm only really interested in the latter two, but jeez February is stacked.

Hope this game is good, and I like the price point.

Darknight

Ok how can I get all those DLCs without preordering 2 copies? I wonder if they will sell them on PSN/Live digital store....

PS4/XONE is the definitive version of DOA5 and will have everything available, that is the 2 new stages, 2 new characters, additional customization options, and customization options screen on character select. Any existing DLC will be transferable if already paid for.

The PS3/X360 version are only available digitally because this will function as an expansion to DOA5 Ultimate. You can purchase Last Round for 29.99. If you already own Ultimate an update will basically turn the game into Last Round and give you access (VIA Paid DLC) to the 2 new characters and new costumes released with last round. The 2 new stages, new customization options and the customizations screen seem to be only part of the PS4/XONE package.

Wow seriously? I haven't followed Last Round all that much, but this is great since I bought Ultimate on a whim a couple of months ago (before this was announced).

marrec

Banned
I hope they're wearing lots of sunscreen at that beach party. Skin cancer is the real end boss in the DOA of life.

Bardiche

I'll probably end up getting this just to play as Akira on a current-gen console even though I've already gotten Ultimate.
Where is Virtua Fighter 6?
It would be nice to see hot outfits for the guys though, the fighter pack is not enough. Some hot aloha outfits for the men would be enough to seal in a preorder.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
i paid mine off weeks ago....can't wait for dis shit. I just hope they used the hardware to maybe reduce the clipping and jagged edges on the models hopefully?

any graphical upgrades at all besides the natural resolution bump? doesn't look like it :(

i'm assuming that means all existing DLC from last gen will show up independently on the store for current gen?

how much DLC is there exactly? like...hundreds of dollars worth? :/

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Gonna double dip and get two copies of the PS4 version one each from gamestop/amazon

Skipped out on DOA4, DOA5 and DOA5U....Been a longggg time can't wait!

OmegaDL50

Regardless of platform? As in PS3 transfers to Xbox One and 360 transfers to PS4? I'm impressed if that is true.

Diablo III UEE's save transfer worked the same way.

I wonder if this going to be a straight port from last gen though.

Naturally they won't scrap the engine they created, I'm not expecting substantial visual improvements for the PS4 and XB1 versions of DOA5, then I guess these will be the best versions of DOA5 in terms of gameplay without any frame drops, so that's one thing to make this the most competitively viable version of DOA5.

Top Bottom