• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space Remake also coming to PS4 according to PlayStation Latinoamérica (Update: Confirmed a mistake)

EDMIX

A Series S will beat pretty much every 4TFLOP GPU out there.
To put things into perspective, thats around a GTX 970.
I highly doubt you will get Series S settings running reasonably with a GTX970.
and? it's the console minimum spec the game will release on and that is much lower than X and PS5, and near last gen.

I don't disagree with either of you, but we need to consider that if we continue to see cross gen games (Dead Space remake isn't cross gen btw), it might be based on Series S....

If it can work on Series S and that is near the past gen, its likely developers knowing the bare minimum is Series S, why not just go slightly lower and put it on PS4, XONE since there is more then Series S?

I'm not saying they are doing this exactly, but it could be...

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I don't disagree with either of you, but we need to consider that if we continue to see cross gen games (Dead Space remake isn't cross gen btw), it might be based on Series S....

If it can work on Series S and that is near the past gen, its likely developers knowing the bare minimum is Series S, why not just go slightly lower and put it on PS4, XONE since there is more then Series S?

I'm not saying they are doing this exactly, but it could be...
The Xbox One is 1.4TFLOPs.
Its not "slightly" lower than the nextgen machines.
Assuming the Series S has to run at ~900p.......the Xbox One would be what 500p?

EDMIX

The Xbox One is 1.4TFLOPs.
Its not "slightly" lower than the nextgen machines.
Assuming the Series S has to run at ~900p.......the Xbox One would be what 500p?

This why you here Black Stride lol

Watch them be like "cross gen, but for XONE X and PS4 PRo only", the most greedy of greedy cross gens lol

ParaSeoul

Why are people still arguing about this when it go confirmed as an error? Are people really gonna get upset at something that doesn't exist now

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
This why you here Black Stride lol

Watch them be like "cross gen, but for XONE X and PS4 PRo only", the most greedy of greedy cross gens lol
Everyone forgets that the Xbox One is actually a thing.
And the mandate for games on lastgen is they must run on XB1 VCR and on XB1X.
So yeah sure you could probably squeeze a bunch of games on XB1X no worries......that job becomes exponentially harder trying to make the game run on a VCR.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Well Calisto Protocol pulled the same shit so I wouldn't be surprised

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Why are people still arguing about this when it go confirmed as an error? Are people really gonna get upset at something that doesn't exist now
Confirmed? How and by who? A game Journalist understanding it was a mistake is not confirmation. It’s click bait article writing.

I understand that someone at Sony fucked up and made public Information that was planned to be made public at a later date.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Confirmed? How and by who? A game Journalist understanding it was a mistake is not confirmation. It’s click bait article writing.

I understand that someone at Sony fucked up and made public Information that was planned to be made public at a later date.
Or... the marketing employee got the game confused with The Callisto Protocol
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Top Bottom