• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose, Muscleless Agent of SHIELD, Every Week :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

McNei1y

Wrestling Confession: I was a WCW guy in the attitude era.

I started with WCW in about '97. I forget what caused me to move over to WWF. I think it was my older brother. Stone Cold definitely caught my interest and cemented WWF as my favorite. But I'm not sure why I moved over to WWF after watching WCW for almost a year. My brother was a mark, still is, for HHH and DX so that's probably a good reason.

Also, the pedigree is still awesome. I became a big fan of it when my brother pedigreed me onto my tiled floor. I had a nose and mouth after that. Fun times.

Aiii

So not worth it
Raw wasn't on in Germany untill early 1999 I believe, so I only sparingly saw WWF before that time. Was pretty much all about WCW Nitro (which I watched at 2 AM on Friday Nights via Turner Classic Movies on Satellite, good times) and Thunder as well.

Fave WCW five:
1. Chris Benoit
2. Sting
3. Chris Jericho
4. Goldberg
5. Holywood Hogan

Kaladin

NJPW World Tag League Finals

Ring of Honor Final Battle

Combat Zone Wrestling Cage of Death

Pick 2 of 3 for me!

GO.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well I guess I just bought a stupid Vita.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if I should buy a ps3. I ended up returning my new pc because I just can't afford it right now.

I only really want Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry, Yakuza 5, and GTA 5, but I imagine the next consoles won't come out until late next year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if I should buy a ps3. I ended up returning my new pc because I just can't afford it right now.

I only really want Metal Gear Rising, Far Cry, Yakuza 5, and GTA 5, but I imagine the next consoles won't come out until late next year.

Next year for Xbox no doubt, can't say the same about PS4. Yakuza is fucking dope and 5's demo is off the goddamn tank, but the rest of those you can play on whatever else you already own.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who the hell voted for Ryback?

And finally, I topped the Hall of Shame. No one can touch me.

A lot of people, sadly - Ryback had a shocking number of votes.

And how the hell did Wade Barruh manage 5th? I love the guy, but...hello, Sandow?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Next year for Xbox no doubt, can't say the same about PS4. Yakuza is fucking dope and 5's demo is off the goddamn tank, but the rest of those you can play on whatever else you already own.

oh i know about yakuza. i've had a ps3 before. i got the mini game master trophy to prove it.

Mr. Sam

The World Tag Team Champions of the World are the only tag team who can challenge Team Friendship, yet WrassleGAF spit in their face. Disgusting.

At least Mr. Small Package is getting his due.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Also, after AC3 on consoles, I don't really trust them anymore.

Brera

Banned
FIRST!

My first month as member of WrasselGAF is complete and I'm on the first page of the thread!

Started watching TNA now to get some more redneck soap opera!

Brera

Banned
AJ is hot but Brook has that dirty slut thing going on!

Plus I bet it would be like banging Hulk Hogan without the gay.

KissVibes

Banned
If I started uploading promos where I did shoots on members of wrestleGAF would that be cool or lame? I'm trying to work on my character and improvisation skills and the idea came to me while I was standing in the bread isle of the local supermarket.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If I started uploading promos where I did shoots on members of wrestleGAF would that be cool or lame? I'm trying to work on my character and improvisation skills and the idea came to me while I was standing in the bread isle of the local supermarket.

If it helps you out, do it - just don't start any accidental feuds!

Laserfrog

mmm bread isle, I want me some bread. I mean...do it!

Do it and I will do one in response.

this thread needs more
xnwTs.png

T 'n A? Gotcha.

I made an authentic simulated attitude era fave five

1. Owen Hart
2. Brian Pillman
3. La Parka
4. Ric Flair
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin

authentic

Dragon, you truly are the King of Kings. 100% Agree with this list.

Bully Ray & Brooke > AJ & Cena

382054_10151210142231026_1016342688_n.jpg

Next year, I want to dress up as Dolph Ziggler. :(

It is more better than AJ and Cenar.

Someone do this:

https://twitter.com/RyRyGlockers/status/273893321678651392/photo/1

I don't know whether to be offended or laugh at it.
I'll laugh at it

So how did Professor Beef rig the fave five to get Ryback up to third? this mystery is up there with Booker T's "I remember" note and who raised the briefcase at KOTR 99?

KissVibes

Banned
Alright guys, I'm going back to my parents place for the weekend but assuming I don't back out of it, I'll have something by the middle of next week. If it happens, I can't promise it'll be good but know that I'll pour my heart into it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright guys, I'm going back to my parents place for the weekend but assuming I don't back out of it, I'll have something by the middle of next week. If it happens, I can't promise it'll be good but know that I'll pour my heart into it.

Hey, it's supposed to be rough around the edges. Whenever I would do em, I'd remember the good old WWF 80s promos that were insane, and I'd just speak like someone I'd want to be back then. It helps me, but I also do a TON of public speaking. It'll take time, but we'll help.

I forgot to vote, so heres my fave five;

1. El Generico
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Michael Elgin
5. Adam Cole

And, my 90s puroresu fave five, because fuck the attitude era;

1. Kenta Kobashi
2. Great Sasuke
3. Hiroshi Hase
4. Mitsuharu Misawa
5. Genichiro Tenryu

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to vote, so heres my fave five;

1. El Generico
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Michael Elgin
5. Adam Cole

And, my 90s puroresu fave five, because fuck the attitude era;

1. Kenta Kobashi
2. Great Sasuke
3. Hiroshi Hase
4. Mitsuharu Misawa
5. Genichiro Tenryu

Why is Tenryu ranked so low

BOO

Why is Tenryu ranked so low

BOO

I could have probably swapped him with Hase, but after WAR folded Tenryu's New Japan run was a bit lacklustre, other than a memorable tag match against TenKoji, the match with Kensuke and his brief IWGP title run in '99.

Bootaaay - What are the odds that Elgin is going to be signed in the next few months? Also - no Mutoh?

Elgin cant talk for squat, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if WWE are taking an interest anyways. He isn't the tallest dude, but his sheer strength more than makes up for it, and he's improved a whole lot this year when it comes to structuring his matches. And yeah, I should probably have either Mutoh or Chono in there somewherecat the expense of Hase, but im a big fan of Hase's early career, even though it didn't turn out as great as it could have been.

Top Bottom