• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

G-Fex

with today's technology and CGI and holographic imagery we could have the taker/sting match fans clamored for years.

tumblr_mxvli6bREa1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Sephzilla

If we ever get a WWE game that's made by a developer that actually gives a shit, maybe then we could get the Taker/Sting match everybody wants.

strobogo

Banned
One of my favorite things about Total Divas is realizing that Cena has a huge bald spot, which is why he shaves his head right up to his crown and doesn't grow it out at all any more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dark Ninja's trying to be sarcastic for his hero punk, but how can he possibly explain Kofi Kingston still being employed?

charsace

I'm still holding out for Taker vs Sting. That being said, since I acknowledge that the real world exists, WM30 should be his final match. I think the reason they didn't let him retire at 20-0 was to get him to a big anniversary WrestleMania. I just hope his last match isn't against Cena.

Botch Lesnar vs Undertaker doesn't even sound like a good match to me.

If I had my way I would have Undertaker face either the Rock, Stone Cold, or Lesnar. Lesnar is the only one that could possibly happen. If it was one of the Shield it would be great, but they aren't high enough up the ladder.

Sephzilla

If I had my way I would have Undertaker face either the Rock, Stone Cold, or Lesnar. Lesnar is the only one that could possibly happen. If it was one of the Shield it would be great, but they aren't high enough up the ladder.

If I had my way, I'd go back in time, stop Goldberg from kicking Bret Hart in the head and screwing up his career, return to the present, find out Bret Hart has had a full lengthy HBK tier career, and then watch Hart and Taker put on one of the greatest matches in history.

I can dream, damnit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also I would weep if Undertaker had to face Rocky. Rock is fucking finished, he's literally painful to watch in the ring now and all his matches are god awful trash. Not even Taker could make him look good at a WM match. I hope he never comes back.

I want Daniel Bryan vs Taker at WM. And yes for Bryan to be the guy to end the streak.

I don't want to see Taker or The Rock. Just stay off of my screen. The only pre-2006 guy I'll allow at this point is Brock Lesner.

It's time for the New New Generation.

charsace

Also I would weep if Undertaker had to face Rocky. Rock is fucking finished, he's literally painful to watch in the ring now and all his matches are god awful trash. Not even Taker could make him look good at a WM match. I hope he never comes back.

I want Daniel Bryan vs Taker at WM. And yes for Bryan to be the guy to end the streak.

The problem with the Rock is that he tries to wrestle like he did in 2002-2003 when he was lighter when right now he is 280+ like Brock Lesnar and should work slower and more like a power wrestler.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, I tried to remember yesterday who the US Champ was, and I couldn't, so I convinced myself that they got rid of it, lol.

G-Fex

If the options are watching bad women's wrestling matches with AJ, or watching bad women's wrestling matches with 1) a high unintentional comedy factor and 2) an infinitely hotter woman in Eva Marie? #teameva

She needs a better outfit.

Something along the lines of Aksana

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I am so confused about these Eva Marie posts.

For starters AJ is way hotter than Eva Marie. Not even taking in ring ability into account. Eva Marie being allowed anywhere near a WWE ring makes the whole company look like some shitty ass indy fed.

G-Fex

I am so confused about these Eva Marie posts.

For starters AJ is way hotter than Eva Marie. Not even taking in ring ability into account. Eva Marie being allowed anywhere near a WWE ring makes the whole company look like some shitty ass indy fed.

:O

darkside pls.

it's cause your prejudice to her hair color isn't it?

Top Bottom