• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
I am so confused about these Eva Marie posts.

For starters AJ is way hotter than Eva Marie. Not even taking in ring ability into account. Eva Marie being allowed anywhere near a WWE ring makes the whole company look like some shitty ass indy fed.

C'mon son. At best, AJ is the cute gamergurl that existed in every high school but with a six pack.

WWE sees the black people as niche characters. But I feel like if randy orton was black everything would be different. Just like if John Cena were asian.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People liked Carlito because he did that stupid ass 'springboard' move that he performed horribly and everyone was like OMG SO ATHLETIC.

Carlito was always shit.

Randy Orton is orangy-brown. Isn't that enough for you?

WHAT IF: Cena and Orton were women?
I agree and what if Umaga didn't die and was white instead of Samoan. If the Rock was Hindu everything in wwe history would be different leading to a different today.

Worth thinking about.

Vylash

Man I totally forgot Carlito even existed.

That's not cool

Carlito+%25287%2529.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WWE sees the black people as niche characters. But I feel like if randy orton was black everything would be different. Just like if John Cena were asian.

Are you telling me Big E can't be the face of the company?

Also Mark Henry's run as champ was awesome. Shame he'll never get back to that level.

Are you telling me Big E can't be the face of the company?

Also Mark Henry's run as champ was awesome. Shame he'll never get back to that level.
yeah but mark henry has the added benefit of being big and black and looks like a scary black man so wwe was fine elevating him to monster heel run.

Randy Orton would be a different type of black person you know?

What if....Jeff Jarett married Stephanie?
I can't deal with this right now. My brain is in overdrive with possibilities.

Vylash

I assume AJ's gonna go through all the divas and cut a promo about how nobody can beat her, when everyone's favorite diva returns

cherry_display_image.jpg

Yea, it seems like they're in a rush with everything. Kidman/London got cut short, the Lita pregnancy angle got cut short, Orton's title reign got cut short, etc. It seems that the art of storyline building is long dead as just about everything has to be done with in a couple of months.

One thing I do like though that they've been doing the last couple of years is having longer title reigns all around. The Intercontinental title should not change hands 25 times in one year. Whereas the average title reign was a month in 1999, it's about 3 months now. As for CCC, he could theoretically become a top heel quick with the write writing and in-ring work, but I think we're giving WWE too much credit there.

Another thing, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't put the belt on Cena now (besides the movie filming obviously). He's not a good wrestler, but either is JBL. Also, JBL has absolutely no one of worth to fued with now (unless RVD can dig his way out of the mid-card which doesn't look to be happening anytime soon). A fued with Cena with a title match at Survivor Series would've been perfect but since Cena is filming a movie JBL is stuck with Hardcore Holly, and we all know how Hollys last main event push ended.

This post from that old thread made me laugh. Especially the bolded given what happened in the years after.

All your buddies are gone. Jobber was posting here until recently. I think the Benoit murder-suicide broke Bishoptl.

Then. Now. Forever?

MGS3 was the last one I bought and played, lol.

Jobber still posts here, but only during TNA lol.

As for MGS, they've only released 2 main ones since then, so you can still easily catch up. If you're still interested in the series and own a PS3 I recommend this. Contains everything you would ever need to play in the series.

KissVibes

Banned

THAT PROMO WAS TOO REAL.

PIPEBOMB BEFORE PUNK.\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZa868eoVPE

This is the only clip I've ever watched from Total Divas. Eva Marie's family look like a bunch of bums. I'm assuming the old fart is her dad, dude is a total dick lol.

The fact that he denied dude "permission" to marry a 29 year old woman is hilarious. You don't own your daughter, you old piece of trash!

I assume AJ's gonna go through all the divas and cut a promo about how nobody can beat her, when everyone's favorite diva returns

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/658/884/cherry_display_image.jpg?1323933619[IMG][/QUOTE]

Lita returns

Wins title and Punk back.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Top Bottom