• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Definitive word on PS3 demo date for Resident Evil 5 / RE5 ? (banish me if old)

if there is still someone who plays the demo, add me: tfp_floyd.. i am always playing it in co-op, and i prefer to play with a fellow gaffer :D

kuYuri

CrushDance said:
Man, I really like this game(And I'm black lol), some of the stuff that reviewers have mentioned though have given me doubts as I don't want to support Capcom's blindness to certain imagery.

However I'll probably get it day 1 just because it's so much fun and like I said, it really doesn't bother me. What bothers me though is Capcoms continuing failure to throw PS3 owners a bone when it comes to their games. I don't understand how they're still having trouble with PS3 development at this point when they're such a big player in the market.

And why can't PS3 owners use the sixaxis ability to shake off zombies instead of the control stick? *Groan* It's little things like this that smaller developers do, that Capcom doesn't which baffles me.

You learn something new everyday.

CrushDance said:
Man, I really like this game(And I'm black lol), some of the stuff that reviewers have mentioned though have given me doubts as I don't want to support Capcom's blindness to certain imagery.

However I'll probably get it day 1 just because it's so much fun and like I said, it really doesn't bother me. What bothers me though is Capcoms continuing failure to throw PS3 owners a bone when it comes to their games. I don't understand how they're still having trouble with PS3 development at this point when they're such a big player in the market.

And why can't PS3 owners use the sixaxis ability to shake off zombies instead of the control stick? *Groan* It's little things like this that smaller developers do, that Capcom doesn't which baffles me.

I KNEW IT!!

<- gr1mj0w
am I still on ya friends list?

I also love that everyone is complaining about controls like they was going to be some mass change in the formula that had for years. Come on now. Really?! What did most of you guys who played the previous ones expect?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
AU player here. My PS3 isn't plugged in at the moment (long story) but I'll be happy to play with anyone who wants to play once I get it set up again.

PSN ID: R_e_z

Top Bottom