• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Alrightly 9:30 crew, here's stb's itinerary, which we can adjust however we need to. I put some questions next to most items to see how everyone wants to progess. We can skip the HM gorgon if we want to do VoG runs from the Oracles. Let me know what you all think and what CP's we have.

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM? (anyone have this / want this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM (anyone have this / just do this as part of the Oracles/Templar?)
- 1x NM CE full (do we need/want to do this if we have a cp for the deathsinger?)
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill
- 3x Atheon kill
- fresh HM VoG Spire - Confluxes (do we want to do this?)
- Oracles/Templar x3 ?? (do we have a cp for this?)

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
3) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
4) T-44 (PSN T-44) [not on GAF, but on LTWood12's and stb's PSN friend lists]
5) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [if the early team stays full]
6) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)

I am ready! Thanks for organizing again!

I don't care about NM Gorgons but I don't mind if other people want to do it at the start.

And I would rather do HM Gorgons after Oracles/Templar as it seems more efficient and takes less time.

And I don't care about VoG Spire - Confluxes. Done it a million times and no good loot drops anyway.

So I would vote for the following itinerary:

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this / want this?) I don't want this but NP if others do.
- 1x NM CE full (do we need/want to do this if we have a cp for the deathsinger?)
- 3x HM VoG starting from Oracles.

The problem with switching to do 3x Atheon or whatever is that it will destroy our Oracles CP, or make us do some long and complicated CP switching sequence each time.

EDIT:

i'd prefer to just do DS/Crota, but it doesn't matter that much, frankly, as the first two parts are quick.
I don't have the gorgon's chest, yet, either.

thanks for getting us organized!

Yeah I don't need to do the first two parts of the Crota raid either but if we don't have the CP or others want to do it then I"m OK with it too.

So something dropped from Crota today.

HWlNvBx.jpg

Click R3 immediately.

THEF3AR

Crota HM on Xbox One. Any takers?

I got myself and a buddy of mine who is a non gaffer.

Let me know! I'm thinking about starting at 5:00PM central.

LTWood12

I don't care about NM Gorgons but I don't mind if other people want to do it at the start.

And I would rather do HM Gorgons after Oracles/Templar as it seems more efficient and takes less time.

And I don't care about VoG Spire - Confluxes. Done it a million times and no good loot drops anyway.

So I would vote for the following itinerary:

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this / want this?) I don't want this but NP if others do.

The problem with switching to do 3x Atheon or whatever is that it will destroy our Oracles CP, or make us do some long and complicated CP switching sequence each time.

EDIT:

Yeah I don't need to do the first two parts of the Crota raid either but if we don't have the CP or others want to do it then I"m OK with it too.

Alrightly 9:30 crew, here's stb's itinerary, which we can adjust however we need to. I put some questions next to most items to see how everyone wants to progess. We can skip the HM gorgon if we want to do VoG runs from the Oracles. Let me know what you all think and what CP's we have.

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this / want this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM (anyone have this / just do this as part of the Oracles/Templar?)
- 3x Atheon kill
- fresh HM VoG Spire - Confluxes (do we want to do this?)
- Oracles/Templar x3 ?? (do we have a cp for this?)

1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)

I'm w/ Deku. Get CE done lickety split, then onto VoG HM starting at Oracles. But I'll do whatever.

XenoRaven

This is exactly the kind of system the game needs btw :)
It certainly seems like it fits. I feel like it would have to filter entries somehow so that people aren't completely overwhelmed by all the options. I think "people currently in the Tower with you" would be way too small. I suppose you could introduce multiple filters that the user could toggle through and just have it default to filter based on geographical location.

I just think for as social as the game is, it's heavily reliant on people going outside of not just the game itself, but the console you're playing on, in order to recruit people. I'd probably still be level 25-27 if I didn't have GAF or my XIV raid group to help me through stuff. I'd love to see more options for people to connect with each other in-game.

ich00

No problem!

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM
- 1x NM CE full

So I would vote for the above as well. Do we have the NM gorgon and Oracle CP, or does someone out in DGaf land have them to share?

XenoRaven

I wonder how much money Activision would make compared to customers lost if they started doing RMT for grindy stuff or for exotic weapons.

$0.99 for 100 Sapphire Wire! That's less than 1 cent per wire!

LTWood12

No problem!

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM
- 1x NM CE full

So I would vote for the above as well. Do we have the NM gorgon and Oracle CP, or does someone out in DGaf land have them to share?

Deku has Oracles.

y'know hawkian, i'm kinda jealous.

hawk cloak
hawkmoon
hawk helmet
hawk emblem

only thing that'd make this even more badass is even you could use the vulture bond for warlocks

cilonen

Crap. Migraine on reset day. I popped on to grab the bounties, but can't handle playing in anger.

Also, my PSN is being fickle and not showing me notifications in game, which means I inadvertently gave JayHayabusa (jayforone) a cold shoulder.. Twice :-/

Is the Prison of Elders thing today in a couple of hours? The email I got said "tomorrow" but then put today's date.

ich00

OK, Final roster and itinerary:

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (if we can get this CP it will be a bonus)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x HM VoG starting from Oracles (Deku has CP)

1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)

Schwagger are you able to stay for everything? I know you said earlier 9:30 might be late to start and get everything done. Just so I know for what parts to find someone else.

yeah, that's what i did immediately with umm... my... ummm...

yeah, what Narmer said.

did you find a crew narmer? if you want to run it like last week, i'll cede my spot to you. :)

With your FWC sniper rifle? Perhaps?

I'm all good man, thanks for the offer. Go do your thing. Just remember me when those Wolfpack rounds do their thing.

LTWood12

Itinerary
- 1x NM CE full

1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)

Schwagger are you able to stay for everything? I know you said earlier 9:30 might be late to start and get everything done. Just so I know for what parts to find someone else.

T-44 may not be able to all 3 VoGs, but I think I'll be able to guilt him into sticking around. His wife is having a baby, like, tomorrow.

found my 3rd thunderlord

PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!

First exotic drop after reset:
B]

I got a TL too! :D
second one

Just had some nice NF runs with captscience and illiniguy05. And you guessed it, someone got a Thunderlord!! Not me though but it's all good.

Three NFs, got the cure, don't touch me, and thunder lord. Not too shabby.

Damn, another Thunderlord dropping for someone today :/

THUNDERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD

Ok this all but confirms Xur will sell it Friday.

Xur gonna be like

ihgiNfD.gif

I had to alter my gif after Drizzay cost me literally hundreds of seconds of my life making it. Most salt I've felt from this game in months!

spyder_ur

Itinerary
- 1x NM CE full

1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)

I can be in until 11 or a little past, if that works. Depends how fast it goes.

I'm happy to start at deathsinger and/or oracles/Gorgons but whatever we want to do is fine.

M3Rocket

This is the new one.

nLvrR6b.jpg

Hey--that's exactly the one (with all the same perks!) I've used since the first day TBD was released. I will always have fond memories of it since it was my first TDB weapon that dropped on the first post-TDB NF I completed. Gotta love that high impact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom