• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Thunderlord #11. 6th that Drizzay has been present for me getting.

gq0fjSI.gif

FUCK
ASSHOLE! :p

I got trolled last night, when a teammate in a Crota run got a Thunderlord... and it was his 3rd or 4th ~_~

M3Rocket

Anyone here use the tower ghost extension for Chrome? User interface is a lot nicer than DIM, but it's pretty new so not nearly as many reviews.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...estiny/gdjndlpockopgjbonnfdmkcmkcikjhge?hl=en

Always scared of losing something w/ these things, but I'm going to try it out.

I've used and followed it's development since it branched from DIM--it was formerly called DIV. I think I posted a large screen shot on one of my TOP post a week ago, but as usual, scroll rate is too high. Ahhh-here it is:
uc

The very nice thing about it is that it's cross platform--there are Chrome, Firefox, Android and IOS versions. All share the same "Loadouts" as they are cloud-saved. Very handy. I use all versions except IOS interchangeably.

The programmer is very aggressive if you guys want to provide feedback and/or submit bugs. He's been very quick in fixing problems as well. You can do this here on Github: Tower Ghost for Destiny Issues

I understand the skepticism, but it uses Bungie's API. So if you already use Bungie's web site or app to move stuff around, Tower Ghost is no different and isn't any riskier.

Just tried it out after seeing your post. I like it, although I feel like the loadout interface is a little clunkier than DIM's. Requires a few more clicks, and it doesn't auto-equip the weapons.

Actually, it does auto-equip. After you put a weapon in the loadout, there is a checkbox in the top left of the icon. When checked, that weapon will be auto-equipped.

OP has been updated/revised, including GLord list. Congrats to SteveO! Only 5 spots left to make it into the Top 100...

Great pic. Another example of how much this game needs a HUD-less mode/option.

I had to alter my gif after Drizzay cost me literally hundreds of seconds of my life making it. Most salt I've felt from this game in months!

The best part was when you jumped in the party chat to talk smack about your new gif, and we realized you hadn't seen my post yet. How glorious and salty were the tears.

I've used and followed it's development since it branched from DIM--it was formerly called DIV.

Do people prefer the Tower Ghost to DIM? OP currently links to DIM but I'll change it if there's a preference. Don't want to bog it down by linking everything under the sun, but rather curate the good stuff.

Atone13

I got swordbreaker and black hammer today.

It's a good day.

Gah, I didn't even come out with enough shards for one upgrade bubble, gonna need a HM group willing to carry a 31 through it if I want any chance of even approaching lvl 32 this week. Grats on your good fortune though!

Gah, I didn't even come out with enough shards for one upgrade bubble, gonna need a HM group willing to carry a 31 through it if I want any chance of even approaching lvl 32 this week. Grats on your good fortune though!

Thanks~ <3

I just need Hezens Vengeance and I guess, Corrective MEasure. And praedyths revenge.

The best part was when you jumped in the party chat to talk smack about your new gif, and we realized you hadn't seen my post yet. How glorious and salty were the tears.

tumblr_nmq485SM2u1rxy2o4o2_500.gif

You know full well the proper etiquette is to mass message all your Friendstiny's that you got your last Exotic

Got Plan C from Deathsinger! She has been generous to me of late . . .

Also got Mark of the Pit (and another Dragon's Shard&#8212;2nd of the day). Good run.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Do people prefer the Tower Ghost to DIM? OP currently links to DIM but I'll change it if there's a preference. Don't want to bog it down by linking everything under the sun, but rather curate the good stuff.
Whoa, congrats on Thunderlord!

I just started using Tower Ghost and find it to be basically identical in functionality to DIM. If someone who has taken more advantage of both wants to weigh in, I'm sure I'm not using either one to full potential so yeah.

The very nice thing about it is that it's cross platform--there are Chrome, Firefox, Android and IOS versions. All share the same "Loadouts" as they are cloud-saved. Very handy. I use all versions except IOS interchangeably.

Is Tower Ghost available for iOS now? I've been using Loadouts for Destiny, which I've really enjoyed, and DIM on chrome, but it'd be nice to have one unified system.

Great pic. Another example of how much this game needs a HUD-less mode/option.

I actually know how to take HUDless screenshots, but I was too lazy. :lol And the process is a bit too hit-or-miss. A real option would be nice.

AC: Unity removed the hud when you held down the right stick. One of the things that game did right.

Kalamari

Who wants to do NM DS + Crota x3?

1. EvilKalamari
2. GalaVita
3. Waters_100
5. Robertlebrone
6. Milkypooz

one spot open

Trakan

Why does everyone love the Thunderlord so much?

I've tried it. It's good, but it's exactly like the Swarm. If you choose the clip perk over the stability, you can get the fire rate to shoot way faster, but it gets crazy uncontrollable recoil. If you choose stability, you get a smaller clip and something comparable to regular legendary LMGs.

Sitting in my apartment's business center trying to knock out at 10 page paper before tomorrow. Last paper ever in undergraduate. Haven't started but I did do NF and the Weekly 3x.

This paper is what is keeping me away from sweet freedom.

ZksC17u.png

Thanks for the VoG run. Got Fatebringer, Praedyth's Revenge and another Vex.

Hah, nice shot. Great runs. I've got another Oracles checkpoint so I've definitely still have another run in me.

The only exotics left that can drop for me from rewards are . . . Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, & Gjallarhorn.

I'm speechless.

Universal Remote is the last one I need, save for Nechrochasm. Just need Crota to drop his Word and Crux and I never need to touch CE HM again until I'm level 34.

I'm gonna have to check my vault tomorrow, I'm starting to rack up guns.

M3Rocket

Anyone have a normal gorgon CP to share? Have HM gorgon CP to trade.

Anyone with the normal gorgon cp online right now?

Anybody have dat gorgon?

Anybody got any of them HM Gorgon Checkpoints? :D

I have the Gorgon Normal CP. Join on me.

My clan flubbed up the Gorgon Hard CP and Crota Hard CP, so if anyone can please share that, I will pass it on.

I am on remote play as usual, no mic. But will wipe when I hear you spawn in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom