• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Decided to use what little bit of motes I had left to get one more exotic engram from Xur and got Celestial Nighthawk. Ty RNGesus.

giphy.gif

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Crophonso's exotics in the last 48 hours:

Red Death
Hawkmoon
Plan C
Ice Breaker
Helm of Inmost Light
The Glasshouse
Celestial Nighthawk
+The Ram
;)

Namikaze1

Good night nami!

Now to level up all those weapons... D:
I suggests Gjallarhorn first. Hawkmoon is good for PvE but shines in PvP. It is part of PvP's Holy Trinity (Thorn, Hawkmoon, The Last Word). Gjallarhorn will completely destroy in PvE. It's okay in PvP but there are better Rocket Launchers for PvP. Vex was once a great weapon but the nerfs killed it. It's still useful for solar burns and it is the prefer weapon for the Fusion Rifle bounty.

Also, use the weapon telemetries the weapon vendor is selling. Will make leveling them much faster.

RobotVM

Well I just got back in to Destiny and switched from PS4 to XBone. Looking to play with some Neogaf peeps gamer tag is argento soma

Edit: forgot to add I am currently Lvl 24 Hunter.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Did anyone else get booted in the past half hour? I was in PoE with my party and I got booted to login and now I'm getting the error code banjo. They're still going though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did anyone else get booted in the past half hour? I was in PoE with my party and I got booted to login and now I'm getting the error code banjo. They're still going though.

Yep. Just now. We're playing clash and it separated us. We were on a like 7 win streak.

todd360

Decided to use what little bit of motes I had left to get one more exotic engram from Xur and got Celestial Nighthawk. Ty RNGesus.

giphy.gif

Yes! Now you can be the second member of my Nighthawk Raid team. Glorious 6x6 golden gun goodness. Pure DPS. The world isn't ready for that kind of coordinated power.

Namikaze1

Yes! Now you can be the second member of my Nighthawk Raid team. Glorious 6x6 golden gun goodness. Pure DPS. The world isn't ready for that kind of coordinated power.
Second member?!

I had a Nighthawk since HoW week 1! Was I even considered for this team? :'(

I suggests Gjallarhorn first. Hawkmoon is good for PvE but shines in PvP. It is part of PvP's Holy Trinity (Thorn, Hawkmoon, The Last Word). Gjallarhorn will completely destroy in PvE. It's okay in PvP but there are better Rocket Launchers for PvP. Vex was once a great weapon but the nerfs killed it. It's still useful for solar burns and it is the prefer weapon for the Fusion Rifle bounty.

Also, use the weapon telemetries the weapon vendor is selling. Will make leveling them much faster.

I will do that!

I remember the Vex before lol, it was broken as fuck.

Thanks for the VoG run guys [School of Hawk]
I've got my 3rd fatebringer :) my warlock wont feel lonely now :3

feeling sad to join school of hawk without hawkmoon ;_;

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anyone know if I can get an etheric from a PoE treasure key chest?

I'm lvl 33 and only need to upgrade one piece to get 34. Already did the other PoE weeklies aside from 35 (my friends couldn't carry me, haha).

I'm lvl 33 and only need to upgrade one piece to get 34. Already did the other PoE weeklies aside from 35 (my friends couldn't carry me, haha).

Nah, just Nightfall, Trials, and PoE end of game rewards I think.

OkayRene

Etheric drops from the small chests after completing PoE 34 & 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom