• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Gotta do some work before the stream today, so hyped!

Also this is the first time I can remember seeing this error message in the Companion App, not sure if it is new or not but did make me lol.

jLseAmll.jpg
Lol that's so bootleg

Fergie

Banned
Considering buying the Taken King Legendary Edition as physical. Does anyone know if you get the base game on disc and DLC codes for everything else? Such as the already released expansions plus Taken King and other extras.

E92 M3

Considering buying the Taken King Legendary Edition as physical. Does anyone know if you get the base game on disc and DLC codes for everything else? Such as the already released expansions plus Taken King and other extras.

Yes, all DLC will be codes.

They'll be codes included in the case.

Exactly. Vanilla is the only thing on the disc

Legendary edition is supposed to be a disc + download codes for the expansions.

From other posts on here...I thought you were really bad at the jumping puzzle? :p

*runs away*

*falls down jumping puzzle*

Not the jumping puzzle, never failed that in a flawless raid.

It was the Spirit Bloom cave and there was a glitch. I don't die there normally. 😔

Fergie

Banned
Yes, all DLC will be codes.

They'll be codes included in the case.

Exactly. Vanilla is the only thing on the disc

Legendary edition is supposed to be a disc + download codes for the expansions.

Sensational. Thanks guys. Already have the released expansions and £36 for the physical version is great. I'll think about what I'll do with the codes for the original expansions.

GRIP

just the Emblem Grip. but dont get left behind. there are plenty here that will get you through it with minimal stress. you still have a couple weeks! Drizz wont let you down

Though that reminds me, Grip! We need to get you a Skolas kill too!

I really don't care about the emblem and I just can't imagine enjoying the experience. I've stated before that I hate POE and slogging through that shit for a few hours just isn't something I want to do. I definitely appreciate that a lot of people here would gladly help me through it, but it just feels like it would be a waste of time.

Sensational. Thanks guys. Already have the released expansions and £36 for the physical version is great. I'll think about what I'll do with the codes for the original expansions.

I don't know if you can redeem your TTK code without redeeming TDB and HoW, first. I'm guessing you won't be able to and have to redeem all 3, considering they require you to have the 1st 2 expansions in order to purchase the digital TTK standalone.

ich00

Is there a GAF clan that's joinable? Would love to have a new crew to play with since none of my friends really play anymore

I didn't see this answered, so here are all of the DGaf clans: Clans

Join Shoot first Kiss Later, SEXYness will ensue

Huge thanks to captscience and Dave_6 for slogging through PoE35 for/with me last night.

Epic story, much like the tale of Tango and Cash

I think you've entered into Legendary status with this write-up. The weekly summary ones were always awesome, this one is on another level.

Trials needs a break to allow players enough time to catch up or else the ladder for lower level players will be steeper to climb

hopefully it comes back with a new set of gear. Trials is too popular to be left behind. Theyll make it worth eveyones fancy with new items and gear. My guess, but count on it.

POE can stay behind.
NEW RAID!!!!!!!!

KxoZz

Why is Nolandroid so surprised about the Cabal crashing their ship into the Dreadnaught when they blow up planets just for getting in their way?

Ragarra

Why is Nolandroid so surprised about the Cabal crashing their ship into the Dreadnaught when they blow up planets just for getting in their way?

That is a good question, maybe the cabal only decided to blow up the dreadnaught because it blocked out the view of the sun and they dont want to fight in the shade?

Not ending, but Trials and Iron Banner are taking a break when the expansion launches.

Thats no fun!

I need my Murcury runs.

This weeks rewards from Trials dude are good. I already have a pair of those Gauntlets for my hunter, but need them for my Warlock and Titan

I didn't see this answered, so here are all of the DGaf clans: Clans

Join Shoot first Kiss Later, SEXYness will ensue

I think you've entered into Legendary status with this write-up. The weekly summary ones were always awesome, this one is on another level.

since the fartbringers changed their name, we should bring it back in a new clan. that name is too good to let it go to waste

Top Bottom