• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lnkn52

Yeah, that's not a bad idea.

So I'm planning to do this big ass 1 year DGAF photo that I'm hoping to finish by September 9.

If you want to be in it, PM me a photo of your MAIN guardian sitting down and looking at the camera.

Here's what the pic looks like now:
http://i.imgur.com/bn4nbbq.jpg

Since it is big, I'm just gonna post the link. Please PM. Don't clutter the OT with photos for this.

Really cool idea. Just a few things, some of our Guardians kind of look like other Guardians so maybe you can add the person's gamers tag. Also, that seems like a lot of cutting, I wish you luck.

So I'm planning to do this big ass 1 year DGAF photo that I'm hoping to finish by September 9.

If you want to be in it, PM me a photo of your MAIN guardian sitting down and looking at the camera.

Since it is big, I'm just gonna post the link. Please PM. Don't clutter the OT with photos for this.

Ill message you a pick later. Do you want it at the tower?

Cool. I'll send you one soon.

Hopefully 2.0 goes in effect right away.

Namikaze1

Really cool idea. Just a few things, some of our Guardians kind of look like other Guardians so maybe you can add the person's gamers tag. Also, that seems like a lot of cutting, I wish you luck.
I'm planning to make the guardians smaller. This was just to show off what it might look like.

Definitely gonna add names.

And the title as way. Making that smaller.
Ill message you a pick later. Do you want it at the tower?
I would prefer it at the Tower. Took my while sitting on the railings. Makes it a bit easier for me to cut stuff out.

Lnkn52

Nami, how about using these as a roll call...

6b290442b6cf6908af644ebb136f915a.jpeg

Alot easier for you to cut out.

So does having 18 GB of space ready mean this download is going to be 18 GB too, or is it just the size it's going to be uncompressed?

If I need to download 18 GB I'm going to have to go across town to where the good internet is again, otherwise this is going to take...let's see, H5 Beta took 12-13 hours so...probably almost 24 hours given that my modem doesn't explode in the process.

Daemul

Hopefully we can all gather full fireteams to plow through the story when servers go live. (*'ω'*)

Hell no, I'm soloing that shit like I usually do. I want the glory for myself. :p

But no seriously, I do all the story missions in Destiny solo since characters in the game act as if you solo'd them, so I might as well solo them for real.

mamoui

Out of curiosity, has bungie said what is gonna happens with the notorious and valorous trophies (maxing crucible and vangard marks)?

Ah! Thanks for all the replies! I'm on mobile so it's hard to Qoute everyone. I feel dumb now for thinking you would have to complete the raid first. What a brain fart!

inthrall

Last two for the night (I should have gone to bed quite a while ago :p). Taking into consideration inthrall's idea:
deadorbit_test2ybpb2.png

Crucible:
cruciblenzpx6.png

I want to fix this one so that the stroke around the logo properly aligns with the rest of the header (Top and bottom of crucible emblem)

Luckily I get off from work a little early tomorrow, so I'll be able to do one for FWC and New Monarchy hopefully.

Looking good!

todd360

Nice, do you have the set?

In picture form? I haven't found a good picture of the other two just yet. Gonna ask my mom to look for this at walmart tomorrow since shes going grocery shopping. Will post pics if the mission is a success.

Edit: I'm so glad warlocks get to look bad ass again. The warlock armor lately as been so bad looking. I don't want to look evil. I'm supposed to be a warrior of light.

I should probably start taken king with my warlock since nami will go titan and math + fig will go hunter.

X-Frame

Just read the BWU and while everything seriously sounds awesome, I still am not seeing anything specifically saying that we can still get marks for continuous PvP play.

Can I just turn my brain off and pla Control for 3 hours and get 100 marks? Or am I missing this? All I see is the Daily PvP being mentioned as getting marks.

Kyoufu

Hell no, I'm soloing that shit like I usually do. I want the glory for myself. :p

But no seriously, I do all the story missions in Destiny solo since characters in the game act as if you solo'd them, so I might as well solo them for real.

I'll be honest, I never solo anything if I don't have to. I play Destiny for the cooperative experience so soloing is out of the question for me. :p

Besides, I just want to get through the story ASAP so I can get in on that endgame grind.

Mindlog

I fully intend to PM and don't mean to clutter. I was thinking of the best place to take a picture of my maximum scumbag Ram-Thorn Warlock in either Revenant or Amalthea. Then I found this old pic. Not sure if I can top it.
I call it: Warlock in the Citadel pondering the Citadel before the Citadel became the Citadel.

If I submit a different picture it will be with an easily erased background.
Hey, what's the best place to take our picture so you can edit the background out with minimal fuss?

Emblems it is!

Top Bottom