• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lnkn52

UpMEIHs.jpg
Wait where did you get this now? I want all three please, super hires.

Deku Tree

Just read the BWU and while everything seriously sounds awesome, I still am not seeing anything specifically saying that we can still get marks for continuous PvP play.

Can I just turn my brain off and pla Control for 3 hours and get 100 marks? Or am I missing this? All I see is the Daily PvP being mentioned as getting marks.

No this has been specifically not mentioned in either this BWU or the last one. In the last one they listed all the ways that you can acquire legendary marks, and regular PvP and strike playlists were not included on their list. However and early GI article claimed that legendary marks could be obtained from one of the new strike playlists.

It would be strange if they keep talking about "no weekly marks cap" but on the other hand they implement a cap on the total amount of marks that it's possible to earn from activities that didn't used to exist.

No this has been specifically not mentioned in either this BWU or the last one. In the last one they listed all the ways that you can acquire legendary marks, and regular PvP and strike playlists were not included on their list. However and early GI article claimed that legendary marks could be obtained from one of the new strike playlists.

It would be strange if they keep talking about "no weekly marks cap" but on the other hand they implement a cap on the total amount of marks that it's possible to earn from activities that didn't used to exist.

Yeah and if there's a way to get unlimited marks on pve (playlist) but no way for unlimited marks on pvp then they would be going against what they said recently about letting players do what they like (ala weekly pvp bounties)...

zewone

Would be kinda cool if we could put together a video of a bunch of recordings all of us have done throughout the year.
I had the same idea, a collection of clips montage. I was going to start working on that tomorrow.

Does anyone need NF? I just died with Omingul at 1% health on solo.

X-Frame

Damn. I am getting worried about this now. I already tweeted Bungie like a week ago for their confirmation and they haven't. If it wasn't changing then they should be quick to confirm.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah, the emblem thing may be better.
So how do we want to keep this uniform? Do you want people to just grab screenshots from their consoles and Crop the emblem? Do we all grab them from DestinyDB (which doesn't show clan, but does show console and character class)?

Example from DestinyDB:
pfOAPST.png

Of course. I meant the picture that was posted without the magazine cover stuff. That would look stupid as a wallpaper.
Todd one piece today...luffy holy shit. Motherfucking Pirate King is here.

Man that forever 29 meme must've really gotten to Bungie. They keep talking about it in the Gameinformer articles.

todd360

Todd one piece today...luffy holy shit. Motherfucking Pirate King is here.

Man that forever 29 meme must've really gotten to Bungie. They keep talking about it in the Gameinformer articles.

The hype was tangible. It literally solidified in the air.

The chapter went like this. hmm this is good. Lets finally leave this island. OHHH FUCJJ!J!!!TRGDR BES

Arrrammis

Absolutely curb stomped a team of random in IB... We got up to 9,000 points and triple capped them before they managed to kill one of us... Will upload video soon!
He's the results:
4Qr1Hdg.jpg

Top Bottom