• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT3| Oh sweet a Legen- wait never mind, it's a rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaz

What's the point of all that tho? That boss is only hard when a crap ton of mobs are trying to take you down at the same time the boss is blasting you with his lasers. Once the enemies are dead it's very hard to die to him unless you're standing out in the open asking to die

Well, you can solo it, for one. You don't need to kill any of the adds. You kill the ones near the door and head for the rock. Crouch, un crouch, shoot, and repeat. You'll kill him in no time without having to fight any adds.

I didn't say it was sportsmanlike! :)

shocked-cat-o_zps31bd65a4.gif

Tell me you hit the Share button somewhere during this.

Yeah, seriously!

I didn't even know it was physically possible to solo this deal.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Last night I was farming and I recieved a purple engram that turned into an exotic hand cannon "The Last Word".

tim-robbins.jpg

Thanks Papercuts.

Rephrasing it, has anyone experienced playing against fireteams in Rumble? I like deathmatch, but it'd be irritating if it's like every time.

I play mostly rumble and only rarely have I seen fire teams. And as far as I could tell, they weren't colluding or anything. I'm skeptical that would even help.

medze

Anyone up for the weekly strike on ps4? I'm level 21. Just add me to friends or fire team if you're interested!

Psn:jamedze

Missing 2 motes of light and 1 strange coin to be able to buy armor and an exotic engram from Xur.

Motes of light I hope I get 1 out of the public event prize. But if I get a strange coin that's one less strange coin I gotta get. Worst comes to worst I could always farm engrams and hope some give me motes of light/I level up.

I got an exotic engram from him and it was the warlock chest. I'm a Hunter.

Btw, how is the headset you bought?

The exotic armour is from the engram I bought from Xur.

The audio quality is pretty good and so is the mic but the comfort is where it's let down... The over ear is not working for me. I wear glasses so they pinch quite badly and have to position my glasses in such a way that that doesn't happen. Even still I can only wear it for about an hour or so before it gets irritating.

Other than that it's pretty good, thanks for asking :)

jaaz

Tempting as it is to take the engram, I'd wait it out and see what he brings next week.

But the engram is bought with motes of light and the armor pieces with strange coins. Why would he save the motes until next week, I think Xur brings the engram very week, right?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Better hop on Nightfall tonight then lads.

Add me on XB1 if anyone wants to try it out. I'm currently a level 25 nearly 26 Titan.

cilonen

well its pretty much mothyards on the hour and the half hour(give or take 5 min)

and the divide every 15 and 45 of the hour(give or take 5 min)

A7KCyyf.jpg

After the x:15 Divide walker there's a chance a Warsat / extraction crew event will spawn in the steppes (where you spawn when starting a patrol) but if it gets to x:27 or so it's not happening and head on over to the mothyards.

After the x:30 mothyards event, head through the canyon to forgotten shore and see if an event (I've only seen the chase the elite captain one here) at about x:35, if it's not up by x:38 hop on a sparrow and either jet through the caverns and refinery in to the divide from the top, or back round through the mothyards to hit the x:45 walker in the divide.

cilonen

But the engram is bought with motes of light and the armor pieces with strange coins. Why would he save the motes until next week, I think Xur brings the engram very week, right?

Doh. My brain is fuzzy because I've been farming events all afternoon. You're right,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom