• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just got my first Zhalo Supercell (and it is 310 light) from an exotic engram from 3oC during the raid with Hawk, Puma, and the whole crew. Thanks guys.

I also got the raid sniper--is it any good?
Might be a non-sniper's sniper but I like the raid sniper a lot, and cocoon makes sense to me on a sniper rifle.

sniper.

rc213

Raid Hand Cannon and Fusion? Infuse fodder???

That raid earlier at 1hr 15 minutes was super awesome. Just need to finish Taken War on my Hunter for the 310 Artifact.

SeanR1221

That raid earlier at 1hr 15 minutes was super awesome. Just need to finish Taken War on my Hunter for the 310 Artifact.

Yeah definitely went smoothly. I got a 307 fusion, 310 shot gun and 310 sniper. Fed all of them to the spindle.

310 Spindle get!

Yeah definitely went smoothly. I got a 307 fusion, 310 shot gun and 310 sniper. Fed all of them to the spindle.

310 Spindle get!

Thanks to both of you guys for coming along. Definitely one of my smoothest yet. Best parts were Hudson refusing to let me shoot the bosses. :p

Anyone know what is required for the Iron Gaunlet bounty? Dbtracker just says Impress Lord Saladin With Extraordinary Feats where as the other bounties actually say what is required.

chur

Anyone know what is required for the Iron Gaunlet bounty? Dbtracker just says Impress Lord Saladin With Extraordinary Feats where as the other bounties actually say what is required.
Kill streak of 10
5 double kills
Highest score in a game
Reach IB rank 4

For the streak I believe assists count too.

Get 10 kill streaks ( or maybe its 1 killstreak of 10)
Get 5 double kills
Get the top overall score in a game
Reach rank 4.

Kill streak of 10
5 double kills
Highest score in a game
Reach IB rank 4

For the streak I believe assists count too.

Awesome thankyou. Might be a silly question but I assume this can be done in seperate games, so not 5 double kills in one match?

Like the sound of these new bounties. Though I did like the old ones too.

_woLf

I just went 13-0 in an Iron Banner match and caused us to win via mercy rule...I was the only one who didn't get a reward :(

chur

Awesome thankyou. Might be a silly question but I assume this can be done in seperate games, so not 5 double kills in one match?

Like the sound of these new bounties. Though I did like the old ones too.
Yes they can. The kill streak one too. I had an 8 kill streak going when a game ended and once I got my first two kills in the next game it completed that part of the bounty.

Welp I'm done, saw my spindle got nerfed and I had it since the first fucking day it was found. I also find that weapon parts are slim to come by normally so the economy changes can piss right off.

Just wanted to add me leaving is nothing against anyone here, every single person from gaf I have played/raided with has been genuinely great to be with. I am just sick of Bungie's disregard for people's time.

Making a good fps/mmo doesn't involve putting in more grind and false time barriers.

I have tons coming out and currently to play and sadly I won't be supporting this anymore.

Maybe I'll be back in another 3 addons lol who knows.

Thanks for the fun times Destiny-Gaf!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Nothing quite like getting your first blue weapon engram in hours, having it decode into a weapon you don't need for infusion and breaking it down for a SINGLE FREAKIN weapon part!
Hahaha

The pain is real

Welp I'm done, saw my spindle got nerfed and I had it since the first fucking day it was found. I also find that weapon parts are slim to come by normally so the economy changes can piss right off.

Just wanted to add me leaving is nothing against anyone here, every single person from gaf I have played/raided with has been genuinely great to be with. I am just sick of Bungie's disregard for people's time.

Making a good fps/mmo doesn't involve putting in more grind and false time barriers.

I have tons coming out and currently to play and sadly I won't be supporting this anymore.

Maybe I'll be back in another 3 addons lol who knows.

Thanks for the fun times Destiny-Gaf!

See you later, space cowboy. The grind is alot, and I don't blame you :X

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This game really wants me to have the Laurea Prima emblem in my inventory.
I have deleted it more than 10 times tiday and every time I load into a new instance it appears in my inventory again.

Jblanks

I like when you don't get rep for losing in IB, so half your team leaves when they're done like 15k to 10k.

Great thinking Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom