• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Funniest part.

dfgerfg.gif

Shut up and let me be angry Raging Alcoholic!

Also, didn't trials weapons drop at 170 before? I honestly forgot.
Even so, if you're gonna make the trip to the Lighthouse harder through a different matchmaking system, the trip's gotta be even more worth it, you know?

Oh well. You're right. Play this game for the people playing it with you. Much less stressful.

Alchy or not, even u gotta admit I had a bunch of sweet trip mine kills. XD

Afrocious

Who is this Twilight Gap? Where's Zoba?

But more importantly, where is Ahsoka!?

i've asked myself this since he got rid of his avatar

like i dont even read his posts anymore because he doesnt have ahsoka as his avatar

if i do respond to him, i'm actually taking a wild guess on what he's saying

Zocano

Are the trials specific accessories and cosmetic stuff dropping through matches or is it just the 9-0?

I'd like to try flawless again later or maybe tomorrow.

I hope there's another update next week, I want this streak of new stuff every single week to continue as long as possible.

Are the trials specific accessories and cosmetic stuff dropping through matches or is it just the 9-0?

I hope there's another update next week, I want this streak of new stuff every single week to continue as long as possible.

wanna try in like an hour or so for flaawwwwlesss

you can shout at me all you want

;)

I got 2 cloaks, a ship, and a couple reskinned armor pieces from normal play. 9-0 gave me the emblem and a adept auto rifle.

I hour there's another update next week, I want this streak of new stuff every single week to continue as long as possible.

I got the Scarab emblem at 10-0 but I think it's just a random and slightly rare drop just as the Sun of Osiris emblem in Y1. There's a guaranteed emblem from the chest in the Lighthouse. At 5 wins a cloak dropped for someone and boots for me, the full auto scout rifle dropped at 7 wins.

I got 2 cloaks, a ship, and a couple reskinned armor pieces from normal play. 9-0 gave me the emblem and a adept auto rifle.

How's the ship looking?

TheBear

Really need a 300+ heavy to boost my light, what should I focus on?

Also just wanted to say thanks to the group who sherpa'd me through my first raid ever.
They were very patient and I had a lot of fun and got some awesome gear. Cheers fellas.

Zocano

wanna try in like an hour or so for flaawwwwlesss

you can shout at me all you want

;)

Sorry, would have to be even later than that, just stopped not too long ago. (And I just remembered I've got a Sword Coast Legends play date with some friends) ):

And when it comes to PvP I'm mostly just mad at myself :D

I got the Scarab emblem at 10-0 but I think it's just a random and slightly rare drop just as the Sun of Osiris emblem in Y1. There's a guaranteed emblem from the chest in the Lighthouse. At 5 wins a cloak dropped for someone and boots for me, the full auto scout rifle dropped at 7 wins.

How's the ship looking?

I got a ship, it was a yellow HoW style ship. Variks blockiness. I just glanced at it, didn't seem that cool. Maybe there is a new ship?

So just for clarity's sake...Once you have the step to kill Atheon in the No Time to Explain quest, you DON'T need to do it today correct? You can do it whenever?

Mindlog

Is it worth buying the vendor Hung Jury or should I wait for packages to give me a good perk roll?
The vendor version is one of the few widely recommended Year 2 vendor weapons. Very solid PvE perk roll.
Really need a 300+ heavy to boost my light, what should I focus on?

Also just wanted to say thanks to the group who sherpa'd me through my first raid ever.
They were very patient and I had a lot of fun and got some awesome gear. Cheers fellas.
The raid HMG is probably my most used 300+ legendary weapon. RNG of course, but it will probably become your heavy mainstay.
Exotic swords are also pretty common.

Once you have the HMG the raid rocket launcher also has a few situational strengths.

Dunk#7

One more for trials.

First run this go around. Both of us have been to the lighthouse 15 or so times in the past.

Will likely be more difficult. Just looking for somebody with more kills than deaths for a decent run

Zocano

At least I'll have my sick ass trials armor back within a month.

Now put out Vault and Crota challenge modes so I can wear my vex gear again.

Jabronium

Cheers to this. The community here got me to join GAF and is the main thing that's keeping me in the game at this point. Couple awesome groups got me my first Oryx kills this last week, and I look forward to playing more with this community.

Thanks for the games Unstable and Drizz.

It looks like not even Trials can escape the stank that is Destiny in Year 2. OP weapons left and right, craptacular rewards and then boons that don't work even when used properly. Am suprirsed the fans are still putting up with that nonsense.

I don't see anything as good as Solar Jewel, so that grind can kiss my assmats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom