• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Reposting for a new page:

How's this Event Horizon? Worth using over TTK 1000 Yard Stare?

Hawkeye SLR15 / Shortgaze SLH10 / Ambush SLH265
Army of One / Spray and Play
Quickdraw / Smallbore
Take a Knee

I'm guessing that if Take a Knee were something better, that it would be worth using, but I'm not sure.

The vendor one is pretty great

Ramirez

All 3 of my dudes at or over 365 now. Hopefully get my first Aksis kill tomorrow, think I'm the only member of my raid group that didn't do it yet, lol.

I hear a lot of shit about archon forge, but I zoned into a never ending train tonight and it was a blast.

It is good fun when there are loads of people and they all have an offering to give.

Rewards aren't great and the drop rate for offerings is minimal to non-existent.

Fistwell

I wish that I didn't have to drop out. That was a really good group :)

Hope you guys got it done!
Thanks dude! In the end we didnt make it (probably due to a large extent to my being exhausted and 1/2 drunk, sry guys), and things got a little testy, unfortunately. But you were cool! Thanks for the help and thanks for hanging out with us! :D

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
dope OP...I miss drizzay tho especially during IB trains with kadey and co...
: ' /

So Im at 360 already..im pushing for 365 tomorrow so i can luckily be carried for the WotM raid...Im anxious and ready for it..

PepperedHam

It is good fun when there are loads of people and they all have an offering to give.

Rewards aren't great and the drop rate for offerings is minimal to non-existent.
I guess that's all up to your own luck because after the hot fix the group I was with kept getting offerings, alternating a bit between everyone, after completing rounds. It allowed us to just do it for a good while.

I guess that's all up to your own luck because after the hot fix the group I was with kept getting offerings, alternating a bit between everyone, after completing rounds. It allowed us to just do it for a good while.

Didn't do forge after hotfix so will have to try tonight.

On another note.
It's trials tonight and IB Tuesday. Hopefully get to complete those sections of the book.

Got the Dunemarchers finally. It's a shame I can't seem to get any helmets otherwise I'd use them.
I have them as well, but I can't bring myself to ditch my Ruin Wings. They don't always proc, but when they do it's just too glorious.

I should really try them, though.

Part of me wants to go back to Defender and start rocking Saint-14 again, as well.

Got the raid fusion rifle and rocket launcher so far.

What are the must have weapons?
All of them haha. The rocket is the weakest of the raid weapons as there are better rocket launchers if you get a good roll.

I'd say the auto and fusion are tier one. Scout and shotgun are tier two. But some people might say the scout is tier one also. Either way... That fusion rifle is nasty.

Kensuke

Does anyone need to do the last phase of the boss? Had to leave my group yesterday because I ran out of time and now I have a character there.

Melchiah

Posted on the old thread, as it had bumped up on my subscription list.

I'm all set for Xur's arrival, if not anything else than TOC.
8cyqRAT.jpg

I have them as well, but I can't bring myself to ditch my Ruin Wings. They don't always proc, but when they do it's just too glorious.

Part of me wants to go back to Defender and start rocking Saint-14 again, as well.

the raid gauntlets kind of make ruin wings redundant

I mean sure it's just for fallen enemies but most of the new content is fallen anyway

ruin wings were always my mainstay for Titan but when I get the gauntlets I'm ditching them

Wallach

the raid gauntlets kind of make ruin wings redundant

I mean sure it's just for fallen enemies but most of the new content is fallen anyway

ruin wings were always my mainstay doe Titan but when I get the gauntlets I'm ditching them

Thing about the raid gauntlets is that they don't have the actual brick bonus the Ruin Wings have.

I'm not sure what else there is to run right now besides Dunemarchers or Armamentarium. Saint-14 doesn't look like it will do a whole lot in the latest raid. Does Glasshouse have a Y2 version? Maybe that if so.

Xur is in the tower near the Emotes kiosk.

He FINALLY is selling legacy boot engrams. Nearly everything else is "legacy" also, lol:

Armamentarium
Sealed Ahamkara Grasps
Voidfang Vestments
MIDA Multi-Tool

Ornaments:
Heart of Gold (Truth)
Iconoclast (Invective)

Thing about the raid gauntlets is that they don't have the actual brick bonus the Ruin Wings have.

I'm not sure what else there is to run right now besides Dunemarchers or Armamentarium. Saint-14 doesn't look like it will do a whole lot in the latest raid. Does Glasshouse have a Y2 version? Maybe that if so.

After playing through the raid for a second time, I decided to switch out saint 14 for the glasshouse. With the way the fights are set up, a longer blessing or weapons buff seems like it will be more useful in the long run. And yes, there's a year two glasshouse.

Ambitious

Someone remind me please: Apart from vendor gear and infusion, what else can I use legendary marks for? I'm maxed and I already keep a bunch of useless legendaries to be dismantled in the vault, but I'm pretty happy with my loadout at the moment.

Someone remind me please: Apart from vendor gear and infusion, what else can I use legendary marks for? I'm maxed and I already keep a bunch of useless legendaries to be dismantled in the vault, but I'm pretty happy with my loadout at the moment.
Buying planetary mats to use for for faction grinding.

But if you are happy with your Loadout then probably not much you can do with them.

Need a Hunter for step three on the exotic pulse rifle quest if anyone can help me. KeanBurke, fire team is open. I will return the favor in the future if anyone needs help

I'm convinced ghosts don't really exist. Can't get one to drop anywhere
It took an obscene amount of faction packages from DO before I got one. Which was then replaced with a raid ghost shell not long after lol. Since that raid ghost, haven't seen another. I just keep swapping it between all 3 characters.

Zakalwe

Banned

I recommend ignoring rhe Dunemarchers. After using them I haven't been able to equip another exotic armour piece. It feels like running through treacle without them.

They ruined everything.

GlamFM

Banned
People of DGAF!

I´m getting really close to being "Raid Ready", I´m now thinking about my loadout.

What should I infuse my high level blues into?

First of all - I´m a Titan.

Should I play defender?

Primary options:

Nirwens Mercy (my fav)
Hung Jury
Or this thing I just got:

faXCRNA.png

Special:

Sniper Rifle (best burn?) or shotty?

Heavy:

Gjallarhorn or a heavy MG - and again what would be the best burn?

Thanks!

Top Bottom