• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Not a typo but really it's not that impressive lol

I was rolling with good and experienced players that are easily capable of covering for any potential mistakes if needed.

That's awesome. Love hearing about the great players here, and it really goes to show how LL isn't as much of a factor in this raid, it's all experience and communication.

Equipped the Hallowed shader and Dead Zone Memento emblem and grabbed last year's uncompleted Festival of the Lost quests from the abandoned quests kiosk.

Ready for Tuesday!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Game is trolling me.

Two skeleton keys. Two 399 items and two 400 class items. Needed a 400 artifact and 400 heavy.

JJShadow

I have to say that I really love WotM, it's by far my favourite raid: not too long, balanced, intense, diverse mechanics and it makes you feel like every member of the team contributed equally to the victory.

This week I've been joining random groups to help them complete it just for fun, the sense of acomplishment you get once you beat it it's so good. I'll be pretty much done with Destiny in the coming weeks, but I know I'll be coming back at least once a week for my WotM run

Thanks, man! Might try to get this done on Monday-- maybe hit you up?

Sure! Just throw me an invite whenever you want and we can give it a try

PSN is JJShadow77

LiK

So I learned last night in Ruthless raid that center (back) was the easiest for me in both add controls and dunking the boss. I'll probably just volunteer for that spot from now on. Was primarily doing the left with my other raid crew for a while but center def worked better for me.

SMOK3Y

Generous Member
Wow i just realised with my original TITAN & my 6 month old Hunter ive done 1300+hrs on Destiny since launch... don't help i haven't worked for a while lol

Any good PVP players who might want to help me be better at Trials?

No matter what I keep getting wrecked in matter of seconds. There's something I'm not doing properly. Obviously light level is an important factor, but I need to learn some basics.

Would love to join some experienced players to learn more!

Top Bottom