• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

exYle

Need one more for normal WOTM. Got a couple people who've never done it before (but all are levelled properly) and we're doing monitors. Any takers?

PvE

From what I'm seeing, the best way is to Wake the Hive using the tether that shares damage to all targets

there's also defend the bunker - with Rasputin. i think it's an expansion quest. when you go in the bunker, there are 4 streams of around 6 thrall, i think. if you kill them, then die, you respawn right before when they come out. might be a little faster than waking the hive.
edit: both are worth checking out. i don't recall exactly how i did it, but for rapid kills, that bunker mission is one of the best.

Looking for 1 more of second phase of aksis. Running with clan mates that haven't finished it yet so they are learning, so a little patience is required. I've done it many times.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Do you really need a warlock, a hunter and a titan to complete the exotic rifle quest? I understand nightfall but do you need them to complete the rest of the objectives to complete the quest...

I found Aksis harder to pug for heroic mode than Vosik, while the latter is definitely tuned maybe a little too much for pugs it really just depends on people being able to stay alive, and higher light helps a lot with that.

Aksis really came down to people communicating in 4-5 seconds about how they will split empowerments three times per round, and that is a huge issue for some groups. From the person who barely talks to the one who no one can understand to the guy who can't jump reliably on his back, it feels like way too many pugs have minor issues that make Aksis much harder.

Anyways cleared in my 3d group on the 3d try, definitely helped everyone was over 390 and maybe two glasses of wine before I started relaxed me too. I really like how loot isn't that important from the raid anymore, you can get 400 loot anywhere and while the raid gear is pretty good only the gloves (heavy) and chest (less damage) are useful in the raid itself. Dark drinker is amazing, with 4x DD's we got him in two rounds. Not much pressure to really run the hard mode raid again unless I am just bored and wanna do something.

395 on all chars from just one hard mode clear and I still have 30+ exotic engrams banked, will save em for the April patch.

Got a Grasp with Ores + perfect balance/braced frame + 3rd eye

Also got an ill Will with Rangefinder+hammer forged/rifled barrel + 3rd eye

The Grasp I've been using, and it made me go from shit (which I still am actually lol) to top 3 almost every round when playing with randoms. The thing is like cheat mode with the ttk.

Finally tried HM WotM last night. Vosik was easier than I thought, the only real problem we had was the random death in the safe rooms bug. There was so much tension when we had to wait in those rooms. LOL
Zamboni was also very easy, we did it at the second try, when we realized we had a lot more time than we thought and we played it slowly and safe. Now I'm really curious to see Aksis.

Finally tried HM WotM last night. Vosik was easier than I thought, the only real problem we had was the random death in the safe rooms bug. There was so much tension when we had to wait in those rooms. LOL
Zamboni was also very easy, we did it at the second try, when we realized we had a lot more time than we thought and we played it slowly and safe. Now I'm really curious to see Aksis.

Aksis is the easiest part of the raid (as long as you constantly communicate)

Top Bottom