• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT43| Just What the Doctor Ordered

Trakan

Are there variants without the fixed perks? The Iron Lords set looks amazing save for the horrendous locked perks. If I didn't love PvP so much, I'd be decked out in that instead. The ornamented versions look spectacular.

Yeah, the actual IB armor can roll different perks. They're PVP oriented though, so no inverse shadow.

The armor is slightly different in some areas from the Iron Lord armor and doesn't have ornaments.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I hope Destiny 2 incorporates more things into the environment. Like have random flora and fauna all over the place.

TsuWave

wow. crucible is shotgun city. i've only been back a few days and i'm surprised that even in traditional sniping maps all you see is a bunch of people tryna close in the distance by jumping and shotgun. its quite hilarious sometimes too.

Bold One

For Drizzay,

push_forward_guardians___destiny_by_patgarci-d9q7rbq.jpg

courtesy of Patgarci

edit: not my drawing, I wanted to find a picture that symbolised the DGAF community and Drizzay's contribution to it.

Apologies for the confusion

NastyBook

If anybody needs a 365 on the dot Titan for a fresh Raid, let me know, though it'll be my first time doing it. I'll be running through story mode on my Lock in the meantime. PSN: GibbShift

oSoLucky

Got first clears number 10, 11 and 12 for the week done earlier. Such a good feeling. Especially since most of them have been friends or DGAF members having bad luck with their groups. Even a random LFG and Redditor found their way in. Not really feeling the Trials spirit with any of my current friends(who have done no looking into PvP yet in RoI) so maybe will keep the train going this weekend and try to hit 20.

Does anyone know if Iron Banner class items will still give rep boots in Iron Banner, and if so, will they all? Specifically the ones Shiro sells.

Bold One

Wow, did you draw that? Now my drawing feels sucky :/

lol, I am rather good at drawing, but this one is not mine. Been busy, but I am planning to put together a short Destiny video soon. But I wanted to find a picture that symbolised the DGAF community and Drizzay's contribution to it.

Sorry about the confusion. :p

neoism

so guys can i still do 320 strikes ? and get better loot... seems like most blues go to 340... Im 352 right now... seems like a wall.... ??

LOL i was still in the last thread posting. Need one for an Akis kill. We have the monitors active for the quest for the pulse rifle. Join if you need the quest or want to help. KeanBurke. My fire team knows the fight. One more Titan would be helpful.

owlbeak

Beat the raid finally...on my alt ( :( ).

Encountered two glitches during Phase II of Aksis which was super annoying, both at the very end of the fight, so we had to go to orbit and reload. Managed to get gloves, boots, and the scout rifle which I really wanted. :]

CLBridges

Had a lot of fun in Archon's forge, got a few upgrades and plenty engrams. Did a couple SIVA perfected runs but the Perfected Captain one is a pain still. Eh, can't wait to get off work tomorrow and hopefully grind up to 365.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
only exotic engrams and skeleton chests

Hmm... weird. Thanks.

Had a lot of fun in Archon's forge, got a few upgrades and plenty engrams. Did a couple SIVA perfected runs but the Perfected Captain one is a pain still. Eh, can't wait to get off work tomorrow and hopefully grind up to 365.

It's great. Does killing perfected give you better loot? Seen him twice, but couldn't take him down...

Top Bottom