• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT7| "In the Garden of Suros" by I. Ron Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

I feel like I've switched from the worst grenade in the game to the best, useless purple shower to those seeking little balls of death(axion bolts). Why didn't I do this earlier? They're amazing in pvp, throw it in the general direction of a hot spot, stand back and watch. Like zone B on that Mars map, I get double kills from grenades without ever being exposed, it's great.

I'm about to kill the nightfall boss. Does anyone want to get in on this? He's basically dead but I thought I'd give a couple people a free ride and share the spoils.

Aka: I'm scared as fuck to die and wouldn't mind help polishing this bastard off.

I've done it solo once already though, so I'm sure I can do it again if no one is interested.

ocean

Banned
Atheon down. I got Energy (meh) and Chatterwhite (sweet). Can't complain! Boots, Hezen Rocket Launcher and Chatterwhite. Last week I got Found Verdict (best shotty I've used), Legendary Ship and an Unfriendly Giant.

Can't wait for 29 so I can try Hard Mode. We cheesed Atheon into falling off the platform. Is that possible in Hard?

LkPr

I'm about to kill the nightfall boss. Does anyone want to get in on this? He's basically dead but I thought I'd give a couple people a free ride and share the spoils.

Aka: I'm scared as fuck to die and wouldn't mind help polishing this bastard off.

I've done it solo once already though, so I'm sure I can do it again if no one is interested.

ill join, ps4?

Looking for 2 experienced players (preferably someone who can blow aethron off the ledge) to Hard Raid with very very soon.

Atheon is pretty much the easiest part of the entire raid already, yet people seem to be determined to exploit the fight? 95% of people looking for Atheon kill on destinylfg.net/com are just asking for Atheon only checkpoints to get a cheap kill because they can't even get there. I'm not calling you out btw, just remarking on what's happened since the exploit became common knowledge, I'm just not a fan of all these people trying to claim things they haven't earned. It lowers the vale for all the people who put in their blood, sweat and tears working through it.

PSN is KINGofCRA5H-

Lakitu

st5fu
I'd like to do Raid sometime but honestly, how long can it take? I really don't have time to play for more than (at most) an hour to an hour and a half at time without interruptions. I can imagine that would piss off most people trying to complete it.

ocean

Banned
Beat Raid for first time with an anazing group.

Got raid greaves and a lot if much needed shards.

Question: how much light do you need for 30? I have an exotic helm, raid greaves and lefendary everything else

Level 30 requires fully upgraded Exotic + 3 Raid Gear, or 4 Raid Gear. It's 120 Light for level 30 and only Exotic and Raid Legendaries go that far.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Question: how much light do you need for 30? I have an exotic helm, raid greaves and lefendary everything else

All raid gear fully upgraded or 3 raid and 1 exotic fully upgraded.

Haines

Banned
Atheon is pretty much the easiest part of the entire raid already, yet people seem to be determined to exploit the fight? 95% of people looking for Atheon kill on destinylfg.net/com are just asking for Atheon only checkpoints to get a cheap kill because they can't even get there. I'm not calling you out btw, just remarking on what's happened since the exploit became common knowledge, I'm just not a fan of all these people trying to claim things they haven't earned. It lowers the vale for all the people who put in their blood, sweat and tears working through it.

Weird. Hardest part for the team I was playing with. Rest.of it was easy.

I might have to find an a the on Checkpoint if.my team can't do it

Raxus

120 aka 3 raid pieces and an exotic/4th raid piece.

I am back on I wanna finish hard mode. Anyone down for Atheon hard mode?

Oozer3993

So I get through the Nightfall Strike solo. What do you think I got as a reward? A Legendary weapon? A pile of Legendary materials? Did I get really lucky and get an Exotic? Nope, I got:

5 Strange Coins.

That's less than what you get for doing the Weekly Strike on Level 26. And the Weekly Strike is (at least theoretically) easier. How was that even an option for the reward? Shouldn't the very minimum reward for the Nightfall be more than the reward for the Level 28 Weekly Strike let alone the Level 26?

Yeah ps4.

PSN - EyelessOrphan

Cheese it and go back to orbit if you want if you die. I'm taking this shit nice and slow. I have a mic if you wanna chat. Though don't mind my random screaming, I'm watching this football game.

Thanks again man. Even though I only got 8 strange coins.

OOvKF3b.gif

So I get through the Nightfall Strike solo. What do you think I got as a reward? A Legendary weapon? A pile of Legendary materials? Did I get really lucky and get an Exotic? Nope, I got:

5 Strange Coins.

That's less than what you get for doing the Weekly Strike on Level 26. And the Weekly Strike is (at least theoretically) easier. How was that even an option for the reward? Shouldn't the very minimum reward for the Nightfall be more than the reward for the Level 28 Weekly Strike let alone the Level 26?

o_O

I just got 8 and I thought that was bad..... :(

Milennia

Great work everyone who went with my hard mode group today =D

we got down templar and will be working on gatekeepers tomorrow night at around 5 EST

5 Strange Coins.

It's Bungie's loot system at work. Their logic with it is absolutely dreadful.

My brother got screwed two weeks in a row by that. One week he got 5 coins, the next he got like 8. It's such a joke.

BadAss2961

Atheon down. I got Energy (meh) and Chatterwhite (sweet). Can't complain! Boots, Hezen Rocket Launcher and Chatterwhite. Last week I got Found Verdict (best shotty I've used), Legendary Ship and an Unfriendly Giant.

Can't wait for 29 so I can try Hard Mode. We cheesed Atheon into falling off the platform. Is that possible in Hard?
I think it is. Good game. Warlock is officially the best class. :p

I've done two full raids and have gotten nothing but ass shards and energy.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Anyone up for level 28 Weekly Heroic, Nightfall, or Vault Of glass (normal)? Hit me up -- OldKingKratos on PSN

neoism

I know. I still don't like it. It's just very...clunky?

There's a lot of amazing stuff about the Sunsinger class, though.

i didn't look not sure I will be able to get used to that... does it unlock a higher jump near the end.... lol Having played hunter for 50 hours with doub/triple jump hasn't done me any favors..

rdrr gnr

5 Strange Coins.

RNG™

It's okay because reasons. I got 7 ascendant energy, so don't feel too bad.

Audible

Banned
wait..what??? he can be blown of the edge, lol.

yeah, there's an exploit.

I'm starting from the beginning of the Raid and beat it earlier today with a group that did this so I'm unaware of how hard it is to kill Aetheon on Hard. I would also like some good players :p

Which part are you starting from? Right at the beginning?

Yeah, we're starting from the beginning.

I can join, level 28 Sunsinger, can swap to Void and do the trick

Ok, what's your PSN?

Strider

Guys we beat the VoG on hard.

I got a sparrow, ascendant shards and ascendant energy.

-________-

My raid RNG is quite shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom