• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

that bubble though

thanks lnkn!

Lol @ Zoba. Please don't tell Hawkian.

not sorry

3Mg3OGn.jpg

;)

Kalamari

Long live the TwilightGap!

Also, I have been listening to some Daft Punk, and I think Luke is right, they are pretty garbage. Especially that song with the anime music video. I feel like they are partly responsible for the widespread popularity of auto tune.

vid

Anyone running Trials today? I've never given ToO a shot and want to try and see the Lighthouse at least once before Year 1 is over.

vid's Destiny Long Weekend To Do:
Defeat Skolas
Attempt to reach Lighthouse
Earn 65 more Crucible marks
Find a clan that supports both casual and hardcore play

Long live the TwilightGap!

Also, I have been listening to some Daft Punk, and I think Luke is right, they are pretty garbage. Especially that song with the anime music video. I feel like they are partly responsible for the widespread popularity of auto tune.

Woah. Luke just said their newest album was bad, not that Daft Punk was bad. Daft Punk of Homework and Discovery is top-freakin'-notch.

Kalamari

Man... I wish Destiny had the ability to capture and edit screenshots like Halo: Reach. There are so many little details that you don't notice from first person view, such as the glowing blades that appear from the Peregrine Greaves.

Frenden

Banned
I decided I should probably give you a hand. I can't play right now though. I've been helping my dad dig with some piece of shit 1960s digger he borrowed. I don't know when I'll be free. Just stopped to eat dinner.
No worries and absolutely no obligations.

I got to eight wins last night, but have been plagued with disconnects today. I don't think it's gonna happen, unfortunately, but only because my connection has been shit!

I'd just cost us a loss as I get disconnected, boo!

Juraash

Would anyone be interested in running some Dragon strike playlist? I'd like to try and get a couple more lvls with my Titan (28). I figure between drops and marks I should be able to get him to 30. Maybe even be able to squeeze a nightfall in before the reset.

Anastasis

It's just crazy to think how long most of us have been level 20 and whatever drops we get we can equip right away (if it is for our class, that is).

Remember the glorious greens that we couldn't equip from the Beta because our level was too low? Ten more days and that'll be us again (those of us who don't use all our bounties/public event packages right away that is).

And I wonder if some mode will start dropping new toys early for us. Was the TDB or HoW that had that in a certain PvP mode?

DjRalford

It's just crazy to think how long most of us have been level 20 and whatever drops we get we can equip right away (if it is for our class, that is).

Remember the glorious greens that we couldn't equip from the Beta because our level was too low? Ten more days and that'll be us again (those of us who don't use all our bounties/public event packages right away that is).

And I wonder if some mode will start dropping new toys early for us. Was the TDB or HoW that had that in a certain PvP mode?

I'm hoping i can do the third subclass quest line fairly quickly to unlock it, then dump the public packages and bounties into it using focused light as a boost, getting the subclass leveled and my titans level increased at the same time.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm hoping i can do the third subclass quest line fairly quickly to unlock it, then dump the public packages and bounties into it using focused light as a boost, getting the subclass leveled and my titans level increased at the same time.

don't forget to equip those exotic class items!

lol i officially hate the Sony Gold Headset.

I picked it up to put it on moments ago and it broke in a place I didn't know something could even break. What kind of cheap ass plastic did they use on this thing?

It's currently being held together by super glue and packing tape, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were to spontaneously combust at this point.

Top Bottom