• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Ophelion

It's the last thing I need to do, for my triumphs...

...Is there anybody experienced, willing to assist me w/ a Skolas run?

Pacificsun0481

PS4

Edit: I've never run Skolas

I'm not experienced, but I would be willing to run it with you, Pacific if you need and extra guy.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Any Skolas sherpas around willing to me help me? Would love to get it done today.

Silent Fang? Aren't they down on that little beach ledge in The Grotto?

Not positive, but it's hard to say. I had a cryptarch package waiting when CE dropped but I'm not sure if they excluded anything from the old loot pool as far as blue stuff goes, and that's all I got.

Yeah Silent Fang is near The Grottos on Earth. Had to go get that grimoire last night myself haha.

That ghost is only available during the Queen's Ransom mission.

Fallen 4 is on the HoW level with the mini jump puzzle. Before you start jumping across look behind and jump over to the structure. Jump up to the next level and ghost should be on the right.

I think the silent fang are on the beach between grottos and forgotten shores.

mhmm got them both, thanks.

just need this ogre and vex card now and then i'm done for location-specific grimoire. the rest are grinding, bleh

997b36c6dc910a5caf3ccbc03ba75004.png

dammit the vex one is on the mission i just left.

mhmm got them both, thanks.

just need this ogre and vex card now and then i'm done for location-specific grimoire. the rest are grinding, bleh

997b36c6dc910a5caf3ccbc03ba75004.png

dammit the vex one is on the mission i just left.

Vex4 is same mission as last one. Jump across the jumping puzzle. Then head to the left and its behind the structure.

Gulrot you'll have to wait a few weeks for his turn in poe. He was up 2-3 weeks ago so should be back soon I think.

Frenden

Banned
Had fun with Phinehas and Durden in Trials, but my connection is being awful. Or Bungie is. I got a quail error code and disco'd twice.

We saw a few other teams have people drop too, so maybe it wasn't just me. And Crucible has been ultra laggy lately too.

todd360

Had fun with Phinehas and Durden in Trials, but my connection is being awful. Or Bungie is. I got a quail error code and disco'd twice.

We saw a few other teams have people drop too, so maybe it wasn't just me. And Crucible has been ultra laggy lately too.

Are you going to play more today or are you calling it quits?

Are wemsure that our current reputation amount for factions will still be there once 2.0 arrives?

Wont it reboot to 0 as it would be way to easy to just to get a hold of a new package straight away ?

all my factions are like 10-50 rep away from ranking up.

Are wemsure that our current reputation amount for factions will still be there once 2.0 arrives?

Wont it reboot to 0 as it would be way to easy to just to get a hold of a new package straight away ?

all my factions are like 10-50 rep away from ranking up.

Bungie confirmed you'd be "grandfathered" in.

Top Bottom