• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

ReNeGaDe124

This is a long shot, but does anyone have the Skoriks Wanted Bounty active so they can share it with me for the Grimoire? Thanks!

PSN: ReNeGaDe124

Namikaze1

It is terrible.

Also, with the Hunter being female in all TTk media, it limits things. It has to be Katniss. Robin Hood can be for male Hunters.

Female Titans are lucky that there's a female Thor though she's only in the comics.

Warlocks are just straight up Sith Lords.
Thinking about it overnight, I've decided that Long Live the King is actually a really good title for a couple reasons: Destiny is the king of OTs on GAF and it's a title that's very accepting to new members. Meaning, it's not an obscure reference or requires extensive Destiny knowledge.
I agree with all of this.

I'm still modifying it to fix the time not showing up for "Yesterday and Today's" posts. For now, I'll give the link to those that want to help out or are curious etc. once I fix this final issue. I can shoot you the link in a bit :p

Thanks, I'm curious and could help test at least. Don't know much about codin'.

Gordon

17950cef4a3eba1ead5dd83110541f30.gif

Eh, just bothers me that femhunter doesn't have a rep (because femhunter is best hunter)
Merida?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone here a Swordbearer for Crota's End on XB1? At the final checkpoint but one guy helping had a moan and quit because he died a few times.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thx for the runs. Ballsy move jumping in as a 30 with no mic there shaolin ;) Sorry you didn't get anything more useful out of it.

nightstalker is more like psylocke if she were into bows.

so if 2.0 update drops on Tuesday and all our stuff gets questified, does that mean that Vendors close up shop for a week until Taken King the week after ?

I didn't see any mention about the Faction changes for Tuesday, I got lots of rep at a near sliver for each faction and I don't want to bump them up on the transitional week if we get nothing for it until TTK the week after

##CHNL=OPN#
##RASPUTIN.MODE=RCV#
##ENBL.ATHN.MNDCR#
##BGN.MSG#

Woke up in a strange buliding, blinded by light.
There was a doctor there, said I was in a "coma" for 9 years.
The fabled Atheon's Mind Core did work. Ikora owes me a drink.
Managed to replace the one they called "Snake". So I guess the transfer was a success after all.
This will take some time. Need to find the source of the Vex scourge.
Doubt it's in 1984's Afghanistan, but since this was all Speaker's idea, I guess we have to hope then.

*waves to DGAF guardians from MGSV*

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
7 helmet engrams, hundreds of motes, nothing even close to celestial nighthawk...

one more.

edit: ATS Arachnid *sigh*

Tecnniqe

Banned
##CHNL=OPN#
##RASPUTIN.MODE=RCV#
##ENBL.ATHN.MNDCR#
##BGN.MSG#

Woke up in a strange buliding, blinded by light.
There was a doctor there, said I was in a "coma" for 9 years.
The fabled Atheon's Mind Core did work. Ikora owes me a drink.
Managed to replace the one they called "Snake". So I guess the transfer was a success after all.
This will take some time. Need to find the source of the Vex scourge.
Doubt it's in 1984's Afghanistan, but since this was all Speaker's idea, I guess we have to hope then.

*waves to DGAF guardians from MGSV*
Hahaha amazing
How far in are you?

Gordon

Who came up with this netcode? I live in Canada, and I just played a full redbar match with two germans, two brazilians, and a chilean. They had a 6th but they lagged out, presumably due to pings that need to be measured with a calendar. My kingdom for a strict low-ping matchmaking option. I'll wait the three minutes for a match late at night if they'll give me the opportunity.

Ambitious

I haven't used Pulse Rifles in a while, but this one looks pretty good for PvP, doesn't it?

COKNuonWEAAhf0t.jpg:large

Hipfire, Flared Magwell or Braced Frame, and Headseeker (body shots increase precision damage for a short time)

inviting

got one more. insurmountable skullfort. ~300 motes down the tubes, time for a shot of whiskey.
Did the same thing you did with helmet engrams this week, with the same results. Your luck and my luck should get together and go bowling.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine buys three engrams, and gets the two helmets he needed. What have I done to offend thee, RNGeesus?

GutZ31

Destiny |OT30| The Plot is Taken
Destiny |OT30| Now, With Less 29
Destiny |OT30| Damn it Feels Good to be a Vanguard
Destiny |OT30| Bone Thugs and Royalty
Destiny |OT30| Hive Mind
Destiny |OT30| Dancing All Night
Destiny |OT30| Up All Night to Hit 40
Destiny |OT30| New Thread, New Threat
Destiny |OT30| People Still Play This?
Destiny |OT30| The Taken Vacation Time
Destiny |OT30| Sick Days Taken for This