• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny PS4 pre-load available now

I bought the ps3 Version today (for the Kids) and i wanted to take advantage of the free ps4 version Upgrade. Right now i cant Download the ps4 Version. Did anybody Else try the ps3 Upgrade Route?

Literally just did the same thing, lol. It pisses me off my son gets a preload, and I dont! Ugh!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Uhm my ps4 doesn't seem to be downloading the full 20gig game. It features both destiny and destiny download file as completed in the download queue but I know it didn't download 20gigs in the few minutes it's been.. Any ideas? When I click the menu items it just brings me to the countdown clock.

Social

Uhm my ps4 doesn't seem to be downloading the full 20gig game. It features both destiny and destiny download file as completed in the download queue but I know it didn't download 20gigs in the few minutes it's been.. Any ideas? When I click the menu items it just brings me to the countdown clock.

It will still DL, check data management for real time DL info

cris7198

So....are you saying you won't be around?

vztwoi.gif

loool, i think i woke my neighbors

Melchiah

Just started the game, and the Vanguard Armory still isn't there. So I wonder if I should delete it from the download list?

th4tguy

Just started the game, and the Vanguard Armory still isn't there. So I wonder if I should delete it from the download list?

That is concerning. Did you get it working? What store did you buy it from? (I'm assuming you are in Europe)

XxCGSxX

I've read that people in other places around the world where the game launched that got the PS4 Standard Digital edition didn't get the Vanguard Armory bonus. Seriously Bungie/Sony fix this shit, tried contacting Sony yesterday but they are so fucking clueless. They told me it was exclusive for Guardian Edition owners :/, they kept insisting it was exclusive to them.

Dr. Kaos

Banned
I'm not trolling I just would like to know why it's strongly advise to buy the media version of the game?

Because if a game sucks, you can resell it :)

Assuming you like money, like I do. As it turns out User score on metacritic for the game is around 64%, so there are a lot of disappointed players who can benefit from physical media purchases.

Top Bottom