• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 FINAL Trailer 2007 Thread + Lots of Media and Information

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Can someone post a high res pic of that PAL tin case. It is soo sexy, reminds me of the awesome lost planet tin case.

If the NA version gets a slip cover, I will beat the living crap out of Capcom of America.

BTW, thanks VaLiancY

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
That trailer was just Fuxxin Awesome!!! GIVE ME MORE...MORE!!! :lol
Even though it just spoiled a huge point to the story, It convience me to buy it day one.

hyonoid

devil02.jpg

No loading fock yeah1!!!
devil09.jpg

Desi

Dahbomb said:
*You can actually REFUND moves/items you don't like that you have purchased to get back your Proud Souls. Also it appears that the cost of UNPURCHASED moves goes up every time you don't purchase it for something else. An interesting currency mechanic has been brought into play in DMC4.
That shit is never right...

Hurt leveling in KUF: Heroes so bad.

Dizzle24

AWESOME gifs.

Things I noticed:

Dante fighting a giant Sparda statue confirmed?
Nero gets a "Devil Trigger-type" ability?
Looks like Dante is holding Yamato in the gif with Trish.
Is that Pandora's Box that Dante is using?

I seriously would murder someone right now in order to have this game.

EPIC game of the millennium.

Great trailer :), will be so awesome to play it..
To me number 3 didnt feel so amazing, it was very good and fun but hardly like number 1 in its whole presentation...
I hope this title will beat number 1 for me :) or be as magical...

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Holy WOW

Nero has the "external" devil from the concept art, i guess that means thats his devil trigger, Awesome stuff. I cannot wait, dmc is my favorite game ever. CE Will be mine day 1.

Dizzle24 said:
AWESOME gifs.

Things I noticed:

Dante fighting a giant Sparda statue confirmed?
Nero gets a "Devil Trigger-type" ability?
Looks like Dante is holding Yamato in the gif with Trish.
Is that Pandora's Box that Dante is using?

I seriously would murder someone right now in order to have this game.

EPIC game of the millennium.
It also looks like the Yamato is coming back together from being broken. Wonder what that means.

I just hope that this game's final boss fight is a duel against someone human-sized like in DMC3 and not against a giant fuckoff statue (though the statue stuff looks AMAZING).

My theory:
Nero's Devil Trigger is actually Vergil/Nero Angelo, and he's going to eventually be fully possessed by him, which was the Order's plan all along since they worship Sparda. Also, Vergil might be the new King of the Demon World if that statue is any indication, supplanting Mundus in that role.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man.....Holy shit! O__O

The game is guaranteed to be extremely awesome. Please, tell me Dante gets to use
the yamoto
. Plleeeeeaassseeee.

OMFG that trailer is slick.

JaCy

This game was barely on my radar but after seeing that trailer and that sweet artbook.

I'm getting it... DAY 1. :D

Icarus

Holy shit at that trailer and OMG at Pandora's Box. When I first heard about it I thought it sounded cheezy but man, seeing it action, me=believer. Itagaki am Cry.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That trailer was superb and the music was excellent. Maybe the story for once won't be lolstory.

Yoboman

Gold Member
badcrumble said:
For those few of us who got past the first fight with Phantom, the main villain of DMC1 was a giant statue.
Except he transformed into some stupid dragon and the fight turned into a mediocre on-rails panzer dragoon clone

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom