• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil's Third on IGN now Wii U Exclusive

Skerj

What happened to the style exhibited in that initial trailer? From what I'm seeing, it's completely gone.
Platinum come in and save this.

FourMyle

Wow this game looks fucking awful. What happened to it? It looks like some student's "my first shooter" prototype. The shooting looks crappy, the animations are stiff, the iron sights is awful... damn

I was once excited for this game because Itagaki, but that looked like a piece of shit.

Zephyrus

Banned
Did I drink seawater? what's this salty feeling on the tip of my tongue?

Probably the awareness that your system of choice has nothing coming other than 1st and 2nd party stuff.

I'd prescript a good dose of 3rd party games but you can't find them on the Wii U

Tumblr_lcrsebR3Lh1qbol3ho1_400.gif

So the original reveal trailer didn't look to be pushing hardware so what exactly happened. Don't want this game to be bad but what I saw isn't helping me think otherwise.

Superfrog

God, it really doesn't look good... What's disturbing me gameplay-wise is the ultra-fast transition from cover/third-person view to crosshairs aiming.

Other than that, violence definitely hasn't been toned down for Nintendo. ;)

Devil's Third is Larry Holmes flabby and sick status based on what I'm seeing on this stream. Itagaki is my main man on the trigger but this aint it.

Top Bottom