• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digg founder Kevin Rose throws a raccoon down a stairwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reddit: Kevin Rose throws infinite raccoons

tpPG4qs.gif

Raccoons are one of my favorite animals, but I also recognize they are vicious little bastards and to keep away from them.

Fair.

pulga

Banned
Because there's a long spiel at the beginning about not endorsing violence against animals, but then it's a video of him throwing one down some stairs, and we're presumably supposed to either feel like justice has been served or amused at the raccoon's misfortune (or both).

Like I certainly don't feel sorry for the raccoon and would probably have done something similar if it was my dog but I don't think I'd then go "oh boy I hope there's security camera footage of this so I can put it on youtube!"

It's like the lamest Worldstar fight video on the internet.

Snooze

Whats the fucking point of the story without the video?

warthog

Throwing raccoons isn't cool, but in this case justified.

An intervention like this wouldn't have been necessary with my dog though. Firstly because there are no raccoons around here, secondly because it would be wise of the raccoon to avoid my german shepherd.

cdkee

Banned
I hate Raccoons. Lately there's one that comes to my parents house, takes a shit in their pool, and goes along his merry business. I don't want to hurt it, but I busted out a BB gun to fire a few warning shots. That bastard comes by every day as part of his routine, usually right around 8:30.

Eteric Rice

I had a pet raccoon once. Named him Rocky. We had him since he was a baby and fed him by bottle. He was nice, always got out of his cage and fucked with the neighbor's dogs, though.

When he got fully matured though, he became an asshole. So we eventually gave him away.

Funny thing though. We raised him on a bottle. When he discovered his penis, he would suck on it thinking it was a bottle. It was hilarious.

I hear female raccoon are much more docile and easier to have as pets.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I laughed hard at the raccoon ragdolling down the second flight of stairs. Horrible reaction but it was just funny to see.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I know one word in his defense: Rabies.

If this happened to me I'd probably do the same thing, but it wouldn't of been the stairwell it would of been the balcony. And that raccoon wouldn't of had the chance to run away.

He completely showed sympathy for the raccoon. That balcony was right in front of his face, you can see him glance at it and say "NO", but just like a drunk hooker he pushed the thing down the stairs. Heck, who knows if that thing would of ran back in someone else's place or would of bitten Mr. Rose.

324903d1324324715-south-carolina-has-first-human-rabies-case-50-years-rabies_patient.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom