• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney is making a movie starring the offspring of some of their iconic villains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GulAtiCa

Looks like a Disney Chanel original movie alright.

That being said, I kinda miss Zenon movie they did a long long time ago... I feel so old now... lol

Briarios

It's not for us ... It's for like 8-13 yo girls -- and, they'll watch. I bet it's very successful for Disney. Look how Teen Beach Movie did.

CorvoSol

Also to star the cloying horror that is the child of Man. Never appears on screen, when in a scene all characters must flee in absolute terror, kills Bambi's grandson and disappears him without word before burning the highschool to the ground.

kyser73

Also to star the cloying horror that is the child of Man. Never appears on screen, when in a scene all characters must flee in absolute terror, kills Bambi's grandson and disappears him without word before burning the highschool to the ground.

I would so watch an episode of this that involved someone hunting and killing a bambi descendant, and then being set upon by a whole herd of vengeful deer.

Zimmy64

Cruella's son likes like the biggest douchebag ever. I don't really care. I realized long ago that disney channel sucks and their not trying to please me (20 year old males).

Skux

Because Disney film sequels already always box office smash hits, right?

Oh wait, they don't even make it to the cinema.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
This looks amazing.

x0mBLdT.jpg

9226915019_f05984752a_o.gif

Oh come on GAF it's obvious fan service, live action or not it wasn't going to be a masterpiece just some dumb fun.

EDIT:After watching the various videos, this is no fan-service, there is no one justifiable redeeming quality in this all project and the people behind just use Disney characters to fuck with me.

Well Meleficent is
alive at least in Angelina's movie
and the Evil Queen seems based on the Once Upon a Time Tv show

Maleficent is from a medieval period, there's no way she'd be alive by now, unless she's immortal, but then everyone else has to be immortal too, even Belle and the Beast who aren't magical creatures/villains.

And what makes you say the Evil Queen is based on Once Upon a Time? She looks like bad cosplay based on the original Snow White movie. In the show she cast a curse that made them time travel from their ''Disney world'' to our world, at least there were actual storyline reasons for it.

In this movie they're randomly living in the modern age, and for some reason Beauty and the Beast are the rulers.

zeemumu

Well Meleficent is
alive at least in Angelina's movie
and the Evil Queen seems based on the Once Upon a Time Tv show

Once Upon a Time's incarnations of The Evil Queen and Cruella are some of the better incarnations in my opinion, mostly because of Cruella's back story and because the queen has more character outside of just being vain as hell.

Mother of God. I swear it takes actual effort to make something this bad. I don't care that this is targeted towards the High School Musical tween audience, it's still damaging to Disney's brand.

Disney as a whole has a brand, I'm not convinced that Disney Channel has a brand that isn't totally and completely represented by that music video right there

Disney as a whole has a brand, I'm not convinced that Disney Channel has a brand that isn't totally and completely represented by that music video right there

I miss when the original movies were just weird, simple one offs with mediocre teen actors and melodramatic plots.

Remember that one about the baseball player that just wanted to be a chef? That was okay.

Why they have to whore themselves out now to try and re-capture that HSM magic is beyond me. It was a one time thing, stop shitting on the brand trying to get it back.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Forget the show, movie, whatever it is, it'll be forgotten a week after it airs.

But someone on this planet need their child Booboo.

BOOBOO.

I miss when the original movies were just weird, simple one offs with mediocre teen actors and melodramatic plots.

Remember that one about the baseball player that just wanted to be a chef? That was okay.

Why they have to whore themselves out now to try and re-capture that HSM magic is beyond me. It was a one time thing, stop shitting on the brand trying to get it back.

The ones that come to mind from my childhood:

Smart House
The Luck of the Irish
The one where there was this creepy dude living under a girl's bed
Halloweentown

I want to look up a list but I also want to see if there's any others I forgot

Pluto

Forget the show, movie, whatever it is, it'll be forgotten a week after it airs.

But someone on this planet need their child Booboo.

BOOBOO.
I had to google this, according to wikipedia his parents named him Nils Allen Stewart, no idea why he goes by Booboo.

Smart House
The Luck of the Irish
Halloweentown

Aw man I love Luck of the Irish and Smart House. Those were so fun.

Punks was the best one, though.

Ashhong

Smart House
The Luck of the Irish
Halloweentown

Dude, Zenon? Come on. And Brink. That shit was my favorite I think. And any movie with that guy from Smart House/Irish. I think he did a mermaid movie too.

Dude, Zenon? Come on. And Brink. That shit was my favorite I think. And any movie with that guy from Smart House/Irish. I think he did a mermaid movie too.

Oh, shit, forgot about Zenon. That movie was awesome. Which one was Brink? Was that the skating one?

Smart House Guy definitely did a movie where he was turning into a mermaid

SoulUnison

Banned
"Fetus da penis, Zenon!"

Cruella's son looks like Rufio lost a fight with a Hot Topic. I hope he's a troubled teen who gets caught in an alley skinning puppies.

Salamando

Oh, shit, forgot about Zenon. That movie was awesome. Which one was Brink? Was that the skating one?

Smart House Guy definitely did a movie where he was turning into a mermaid

You mean The Thirteenth Year? That movie also had Uncle Joey from Full House and the girl who would end up voicing Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom