• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney is making a movie starring the offspring of some of their iconic villains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
EzRq2Nu.gif

... I mean this'll be played for laughs but they're the children of sociopathic/psycopathic murderers. Hope that prep school has a psychiatrist on call.

EDIT: OH MY GOD NO

Aw man I love Luck of the Irish and Smart House. Those were so fun.

Punks was the best one, though.
House, house, the house is jumpin' House, house, the house is jumpin' That greatness was directed by LaVarr Burton. I also have the entire Brink soundtrack on my iPad. And Jhnny Kapahala Back on Board had Rose McIver!

Back to The Descendants, Dove Cameron is going to be a star!

iosefe

woman who plays Blue Fairy in OUAT get the Belle...Upgrade?

ok. i guess i can roll with this

what the fuck is that villain song.

what is this urban shit?

Wanderer5

Well least some of the designs on the outfits and Isle of the Lost is kind of niffy.

Be Our Guest is still worse, but yeah that song....

Amir0x

Banned
hahah that was a vaguely decent idea made to troll everyone into checking out the previews so that they all vomit blood and die

ReiGun

The kids don't even seem evil. They just seem like douchebags.

And holy fuck did Beast banish a lot of people. His son might have a point.

Wanderer5

The kids don't even seem evil. They just seem like douchebags.

And holy fuck did Beast banish a lot of people. His son might have a point.

Cause it freaking Beast.:p Funny he King Beast instead of say Adam (which granted is a unofficial name in the end. Grimhilde the evil queen too). And they had to turn him into Clark Kent too.:x

They thought Sleeping Beauty's surname is.....Beauty?

the candy witch has a daughter named fucking Ginger Breadhouse

I'm so mad right now i've gone blind

(nothing to do with me caring about the treatment of characters, its just so god damn stupid)

and Alistair Wonderland

I can't deal with this

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Damn, this one doesn't even look bad in like a "so bad it's good" kinda thing... just plain bad.

It's not for us ... It's for like 8-13 yo girls -- and, they'll watch. I bet it's very successful for Disney. Look how Teen Beach Movie did.
True, but with that one even though one had to wade through all its DisneyChannel-ness, it was a nice and enjoyable parody of the genre.
full of earworms too

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Something that would instantly make this great...

Random lion (Simba and Nala's kid) walking around in the background and occasionally mauling someone.

Accurate youtube subtitles.

103988m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom