• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do adults who wear Crocs not realize they look like a laughing stock? An epidemic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmo

What is this "class" you refer to?
I wasn't clear?

I'd rather wear a bee hive on my feet. Crocs are expensive nasty and not at all comfortable.

I want to know who got paid to design them. They're the most disgusting footwear I've ever ever ever seen in my life.

zoukka

I wasn't clear?

I'd rather wear a bee hive on my feet. Crocs are expensive nasty and not at all comfortable.

I want to know who got paid to design them. They're the most disgusting footwear I've ever ever ever seen in my life.

You didn't answer my question.

If you don't give a fuck on how you present yourself there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. People absolutely will and do judge other people for their appearance though

And they are lesser because of that (Judge and you shall be judged and all that).

Zaptruder

Banned
I wasn't clear?

Tell me in your expert opinion, in technical terms how they revile and assault the senses and harm the body and soul.

I mean other than hyperbolic repetition of your dislike of them, I don't seem to be seeing much technical justification for why exactly they're so terrible.

Much more likely, you've decided to jump on the bandwagon of hate and don't even understand why you detest them to this degree, without recourse to the simple fact that it is popular to hate on them.

ItIsOkBro

Well, I was maybe exaggerating for effect. But they certainly do not support your feet the same way decent new shoes do. And they aren't that good looking or practical...

If they weren't good looking then why did Will Smith get all those compliments in iRobot hmm?

RM8

I think they're hideous and I wouldn't wear them, but why do some people care so much? And getting angry because of them? That's pretty weird IMO.

Earendil

What about these? They are pretty much the only thing I wear these days.

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-mens-san...ion&intid=slider_dads_and_lads_mens_sc_140722

uIvd6DM.jpg

Enron

Banned
Holy shit those are some wide pants. Sup dad!

Nah, they aren't that wide. legs stretched out, legs on top of one another, material flattens out. Granted they aren't these rail-skinny pants you fashionistas are all wearing these days, but rather just normal dude slim chinos.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I needed some shower shoes once, and decided I'd like something with a little heft to it, that was brightly colored so that I could find it easily, that would stay on my feet, and wouldn't fall apart in a week. You know, something better than the 98¢ sandals one normally buys for shower shoes. I was at the mall, there was a Crocs store and I thought to my self "those would be perfect for shower shoes! Those things must be about $10 with name brand mark up and stuff..."

When I got inside and saw the cheapest pair of injected foam shit in the store was $40, I turned around and never looked back. I don't know how they can sell those things for so much, or who buys them for that price, but it's not acceptable.

Never saw what was bad about them beyond their tons of emails after ordering a pair, but all their deals helped me to get original pairs in yellow, white, green, red, and the black fur ones.

I never use the strap its too restrictive and only socks with them in winter.

I imagine for some its an alternative for flip flops.

seanoff

I owned a shop and we sold crocs.

The holey clogs were about 10% of my croc sales.

The flip- flops were popular and comfortable for both sexes. I sold a huge number of womens wedges and the alice and sueded alice were massively popular with female doctors and nurses.

I had a group of surgeons that wore the bistros and a couple of chefs too. Very comfy i'm told.

The loafers are very popular now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom