• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctors warn against Gwyneth Paltrow's advice on putting jade eggs in your vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parahan

what happens when it hatches

200w.gif

200_d.gif

daffy

Banned
This thread has honestly made my day.! I was told leaving eggs and stones and shit in there was bad for you tho

”Fans say regular use increases chi, orgasms, vaginal muscle tone, hormonal balance, and feminine energy in general,"
If people believe any of these being increased by holding a Jade Egg in the Vagoo then I'd rather they didn't reproduce honestly

this is the type of shit that drives the anit-vax people, they see an article on facebook with some random celeb saying this crazy new stuff works and to just completely ignore the last 50 years of medical research. Good on the docs to finally say something about the insanity.

tbm24

this is the type of shit that drives the anit-vax people, they see an article on facebook with some random celeb saying this crazy new stuff works and to just completely ignore the last 50 years of medical research. Good on the docs to finally say something about the insanity.
I can tell you first hand that those people don't trust what doctors say anyway. My wife's ex-friend lives in Tumblr. The shit she buys into on a weekly basis drive my wife crazy to the point she cut ties. If you're a medical professional your word means nothing. If you're a self proclaimed spiritual healer or Yogi, you've seen the light and have the real answers.

Grinchy

Banned
Any time someone says "remove toxins" you can just safely ignore their opinions and advice for the rest of your life.

sazzy

These people are so out of touch with reality and the rest of the world and their lives are so full of empty shit that they have to shove stones up their orifices to make them feel good about themselves.

L Thammy

How many jade eggs do I have to put in my asshole until I have enough chi to blow away Majin Buu? (don't have vagina, have to make do)

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The physics of this image bother me.

Her character in that movie is morbidly obese, but Jack Black's character has been made unable to see that.

Omadahl

Banned
At least she isn't on to my ass penny scheme. That's right! By now, you've all handled at least a dozen of my ass pennies.

First of all, yeah, you better keep that pussy in shape for the Emperor! (?)

Gwyneth Paltrow thinks Donald Trump's win is 'exciting' because 'everything is kind of up in the air'

“It’s such an exciting time to be an American because we are at this amazing inflection point and everything is kind of up in the air,” she said adding it is “such an amazing time for entrepreneurship. People are clearly tired of the status quo and […] it’s sort of like someone threw it all in the air and we’re going to see how it all lands."

Bottom line: She's a privileged idiot with rocks up her twat.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
First of all, yeah, you better keep that pussy in shape for the Emperor! (?)

Gwyneth Paltrow thinks Donald Trump's win is 'exciting' because 'everything is kind of up in the air'

“It’s such an exciting time to be an American because we are at this amazing inflection point and everything is kind of up in the air,” she said adding it is “such an amazing time for entrepreneurship. People are clearly tired of the status quo and […] it’s sort of like someone threw it all in the air and we’re going to see how it all lands."

Bottom line: She's a privileged idiot with rocks up her twat.

Man, fuck Pepper Potts.

I love my yoni egg exercise (eggsercise?) class. Maybe it doesn't REALLY do anything beneficial but my nani feels like it worked out while I achieve something very very close to orgasm without the sexual passion, if that makes any sense. Amazing thing this is. IDC if it is pseudo-science, it makes you feel good. It's no different from when you get a massage from a 'hot babe'.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I love my yoni egg exercise (eggsercise?) class. Maybe it doesn't REALLY do anything beneficial but my nani feels like it worked out while I achieve something very very close to orgasm without the sexual passion, if that makes any sense. Amazing thing this is. IDC if it is pseudo-science, it makes you feel good. It's no different from when you get a massage from a 'hot babe'.

rcWohHR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom