• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctors warn against Gwyneth Paltrow's advice on putting jade eggs in your vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaiHard

Some choice excerpts from the article...

Contemporary rituals are great, too: I went to a beautiful women’s forest gathering in Northern California—we did a jade egg ceremony out under the redwoods—it was amazing.

And, this is a weird one, but I sometimes feel people are more attracted to you when you’re carrying a jade egg—my 20-year-old daughter was joking about it one day, we were walking down the street and she was like, “Mom, are you wearing a jade egg?!”

Always wrap the egg in silk, keep it clean, and store it on an altar—it should take a sacred place in your life.

Zasa

SD7htyR.jpg

Holy shit

Some choice excerpts from the article...

Contemporary rituals are great, too: I went to a beautiful women’s forest gathering in Northern California—we did a jade egg ceremony out under the redwoods—it was amazing.

And, this is a weird one, but I sometimes feel people are more attracted to you when you’re carrying a jade egg—my 20-year-old daughter was joking about it one day, we were walking down the street and she was like, “Mom, are you wearing a jade egg?!”

Always wrap the egg in silk, keep it clean, and store it on an altar—it should take a sacred place in your life.

Wait, are they stuffing jade eggs in their vajayjays in the forest? People know if you've stuffed one down there and think you're more attractive? Once you're done with it, you clean it up and put it on the altar?

stare.gif

norm9

Sounds like it's a metaphorical egg you stuff in your guts, like confidence or the nonsense from The Secret, and not a real egg.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like it's a metaphorical egg you stuff in your guts, like confidence or the nonsense from The Secret, and not a real egg.

holy shit. great idea! "the mental jade egg - buy this instruction today, how to create your own metaphysical egg every day anew and how to stuff it inside you. for only 19,99$"

norm9

Can someone explain the canoe pic to me? I'd never heard of this idiot until this thread.

Gwyneth Paltrow, when she's not stuffing eggs in her cooch, is a hollywood actress most famous for playing white chicks and playing a fat chick in the movie Shallow Hal. The pic is from Shallow Hal, where beau Jack Black has been hypnotized into seeing inner beauty so her fatness is seen through. The pic is a funny snapshot of her possible real life if she had stuffed an egg inside her with the snapshot from the film. And the egg weighs her down, hence the canoe's precarious position.

akira28

Wait, are they stuffing jade eggs in their vajayjays in the forest? People know if you've stuffed one down there and think you're more attractive? Once you're done with it, you clean it up and put it on the altar?

stare.gif

And people make fun of people who follow Jesus

Can someone explain the canoe pic to me? I'd never heard of this idiot until this thread.

she's got about 100kgs of jade and quartzite hiding in her womanly nether zone.

magnetic

Saying "jade eggs for your yoni" is fun. Great name for a debut album.

“Fans say regular use increases chi, orgasms, vaginal muscle tone, hormonal balance, and feminine energy in general,” the post continues.

I wonder if it also has antioxidants, microbeads, emulsifiers and nanobots.

Next trend coming soon: Put eggs and flour up your asshole to shit pancakes!

Don't forget the milk. Also, a straw would help as pushing it through a straw would help mix it together.

.... I put more thought into this than perhaps needed.

She was on a UK morning show, talking about copper pillow cases that help you sleep for £50 a case.

At least with the pillow cases (depending on how much copper is in them), the cases would appreciate in value.

Wait, does this mean her and a bunch of women all shoved jade eggs into their vaginas together? Like, in a circle? Is that what this means?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Another great healing technique from the past is to wrap handful of clock springs in a hot towel, insert it in your asshole and have a frightened mule kick you in the ribs. You'll dream sideways for six hours about electric hens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom