• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

TIL Bounch made a set that might actually get in
o7whdy5.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=710002039

Zyori Dazzle
bts_godz.gif

This is sick!

shira

What is worse DP announcer or BZZ pugna set?
I've gotten both

Plz help me how do I get gud in Rylai's Battle Blessing
smile.gif

BHK3

Banned
Once a twitch channel has been deleted its gone forever right? Theres this one flamer that had a twitch link in his name and I wanna see if theres any trace of him.

shira

EG has unfortunately been forced to pull out of the Nanyang Dota 2 Championship Season 2 finals as they were unable to secure Sumail's Visa.

According to a news article on pcgames.com.cn Sumail's Visa application was rejected 3 times although the organizers did their best to help out. In reaction to not being able to play with their star midlaner EG have decided to forfeit their spot at the tournament and will be replaced by the runner-up of the still ongoing Chinese qualifier

Correction: @DjardelJicko passport only have one page left and chinese embassy needed two. Renewing passport is not an option atm

WTF is going on in China?

EG and Fnatic out of Nanyang.

Funny. I remember being all like FUCKDOTA because of all this challenge shit and everybody took a big poop on me. Yet here we were this shit fucks literally every game I play cause the dumbshits I play with are obsessed with this garbage too. Pisses me right the fuck off.

you were right.

Chris R

Playing on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, not the best idea :( My worst drow game ever fuck :( Probably could have won too. 1k here I come

Hylian7

I'm still trying to process all of the ending, but Zero Time Dilemma was excellent. I highly recommend the whole trilogy if you haven't played it already.

Artanisix

I'm still trying to process all of the ending, but Zero Time Dilemma was excellent. I highly recommend the whole trilogy if you haven't played it already.

just started 999 yesterday based off of freakinchair/stevewinwoods recommendation. no idea how i havent heard of this series before, its amazing

Red UFO

like, can we have a frank discussion about how good necrophos is
play like shit all game
aghs scythe enemy slark at 50 minutes
win game
take me in your arms necrodaddy

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Jy5jPYG.gif

Someone call 911. I haven't taken a breath in the last 15 minutes.

Chris R

like, can we have a frank discussion about how good necrophos is
play like shit all game
aghs scythe enemy slark at 50 minutes
win game
take me in your arms necrodaddy

Had one in the game I just lost. Only issue was the dude was targeting Timber instead of OD or TB :( Dude was out of control but but went hex instead of refresher

Hylian7

just started 999 yesterday based off of freakinchair/stevewinwoods recommendation. no idea how i havent heard of this series before, its amazing

Yeah, series is amazing. The whole trilogy is among my favorites of all time for sure. You're going to love VLR and ZTD when you eventually get to those.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Honestly just looks like an old safelane Ember Build. Arcane's into Drums. I don't think it was ever good though.

DrPizza

Banned
i tried it twice and it bugged on first one (2/3), got it on the second (3/3)

depends what position you play her really

I just 1*ed it but 3*ing it is rough. I find the 2 hero shackles just not easy to land, even with a blink dagger. I'm almost wondering if a shadow blade would be better for this.

TUSR

Banned
I just 1*ed it but 3*ing it is rough. I find the 2 hero shackles just not easy to land, even with a blink dagger. I'm almost wondering if a shadow blade would be better for this.

i actually just played the whole game looking for shackle shots and looking for opportunities to use my ult.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason Dota 2 alone is giving me some awful ping issues on all servers. 235 on East and West when both are usually 60-80. I'm neither streaming nor downloading anything.

Top Bottom