• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Swig_

I'm so glad they added Clinkz as one of the heroes for the Compendium challenges. I never really played him before and it made me realize that he's fun to play and can be great versus a lot of teams.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

REKT

#fuckwb

Yeah we gonna give you real uncut movie as paid DLC down the road
. . . Worked out so well for BvS
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

That's... incredibly disappointing. DC is so lost man, so flippy floppy on the tone of their films. It may still review very well and be a great film who knows, but disappointed in this little tidbit nonetheless.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Doesn't say who the quake people are. Anyone know?

Me too. Looks good. Battleright also looks good.

I don't think it's Quake devs, James used to play Quake professionally, I think that's who it's referring to.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wish they would hurry up and get Crystal Pepsi out in the states. God damned Canadians been able to drink that shit for like a month now yet I am deprived.

Chris R

Seattle is sob nice today. Hope the weather stays like this next week. Bummed I miss Ed the teams at sea tac by like a few hours :( sitting at the soccer game right now, secret isn't here are they Matt? Keepo

Seattle is sob nice today. Hope the weather stays like this next week. Bummed I miss Ed the teams at sea tac by like a few hours :( sitting at the soccer game right now, secret isn't here are they Matt? Keepo
We're in Bellevue. Wish I had time to watch some soccer though.

H13

The memes. I really feel like i'm at the same universe as idiocracy
People vote just because the memes
I hate u all memers
QOP ARCANA BibleThump

Hylian7

Jugg has enough sets, many of which give him cool effects on his skills.

Vote Io, don't know why you would vote for Jugg over Io.

H13

Would you vote io so that he wont be in the next year voting or vote juggernaut because fuck memes? Not that I hate memes, just this one
Decisions decisions

The M.O.B

I would've voted pudge or slark as they are fun heroes. But Jugg is one of the easiest and thus most boring carries in the game. I was rooting for a support hero like Venge or AA.

Wisp gets 48/48 of my votes. :D

Twookie

on one side i want io to win just so i can see IO getting some new skins

but on the other side I don't want memes to win and I don't want io in my pubs

Twookie

i mean i don't hate memes, i just don't want io to win just because reddit thinks it would be funny

also there's 0% chance i'll buy that io arcana

Top Bottom