• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

$30 for Lina boob blasters

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/570/Disciple of the Wyrmwrought Flame

fire.gif

seems high, but aren't the other ultra rares going for much higher? that invoker set is still like $100+, no? also, where can I find that phoenix hat?

fr0st

Banned
i mean i don't hate memes, i just don't want io to win just because reddit thinks it would be funny

also there's 0% chance i'll buy that io arcana
Is there data on how many people buy arcanas?

TBH I want io to win to see what can valve come up with, also jugg has a lot of cosmetics already and we need some support love.

Russ T

Banned
fuck io literal trash

jugg arcana will make him look Different, so it doesn't matter that all those other sets exist

also fuck io literal trash

J2d

I hope jugg wins, I've seen io two times in 2000 games probably, and he's one of the few carries I can play.

Just played a party ranked on my smurf. Sadly, I couldn't see the enemy MMRs because of server overload but I guess we were not supposed to win this lol:

qXsVOrF.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Jugg lost the first arcana vote and I'm still harboring ill will towards the entire Dota community for it. I don't expect they'll redeem themselves this time, so I fully expect a Wisp win.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why would you ever pay to play any MMO when you can just go on P99 and play the only MMO that ever mattered, frozen in time during its best years?

the groups seem very even to me

depends on how good LGD and VGR will be with standins and where EHOME ends up

VGR won the last tournament Mikasa was a stand in--granted he was standing in for NoNo not Yang. I think LGD will do much better than VGR, but Newbee/Liquid/MVP/Fnatic is still a hard group...

Top Bottom