• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shira

C4fZpgOVUAA6khA.jpg

Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

Dat
Anime
Convention

shira

did np seriously just 2-0 dc?
the fuck?
didn't dc just 2-0 np few days ago?

It's a common shounen trope. The heroes never defeat their sworn nemesis in the first fight.

They have to do some training and shit and then persevere and then beat them when it's all on the line.

GreatDeceiver

Neo Member
I'm onto attempt #6 of my all hero challenge with Templar now and it's depressing as fuck. I've hated playing so much today that for the first time I'm seriously considering deleting Dota, it's just not healthy.

First thing that comes to mind is hit more creeps faster. A 116 cs TA at 35 minutes isn't acceptable if you expect to do what the hero is supposed to do - snowball. She's very item reliant and your item timings are all at least 10 minutes off. TA doesn't play well from behind.

116 cs at 20 minutes is an ok score, try reaching that first and then worry about the finer aspects of the hero.

shira

- two scheduled Bo3 online matches/region
- times and schedules subject to Perfect Worlding

CIS Day 3 of 3 (Lyrical & guest)
t1486994400z1.png

1. Spirit(bzz) vs Effect(afoninje) [elimination]
followed by
2. Empire(fn) vs Winner1 [winner qualifies for LAN]

- two Bo3's
- fans ban 30 heroes and no repicks/bans for each Bo3

EU Day 3 of 3 (Moonduck casting)
t1487001600z1.png

1. AF vs [A] {elimination}
followed by
2. Winner 1 vs OG {winner advances to play NA champ}

Gaaraz

First thing that comes to mind is hit more creeps faster. A 116 cs TA at 35 minutes isn't acceptable if you expect to do what the hero is supposed to do - snowball. She's very item reliant and your item timings are all at least 10 minutes off. TA doesn't play well from behind.

116 cs at 20 minutes is an ok score, try reaching that first and then worry about the finer aspects of the hero.
Thanks so much! I think that's a big part of why I've struggled to play as her - apart from a few heroes (occasionally PA or Luna) I really struggle to snowball and my farming has always been pretty poor.

I'll focus a lot more on last hitting and farming next time I play as her :) Thanks again, really appreciate it.

shira

Dates of Interest
Apr 24 Winter Battle Pass ends

Pro Dota Results
- Feb 13 DAC 2017 NP and Empire qualify for LAN
- Feb 10 DAC 2017 Faceless and Liquid qualify for LAN
- Feb 3 SLi 3 DC qualify for LAN
- Jan 31 SLi 3 Liquid, Secret qualify for LAN
- Jan 25 SLi 3 TNC qualify for LAN
- Jan 22 DotaPit 5 1. EG 2. OG 3. FL
- Jan 14-15 DAC 2017 iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV qualify for LAN
- Jan 15 WESG: 1. TNC 2. C9 3. [A]
- Jan 7 ESL Genting 1. DC 2. NB 3. VP/Wings

February
Feb 11-17th
Elimination Mode 3.0 online
$25k
8: TF, Onyx, Col, Wanted, OG, [A], AF, NiP

Feb 23-26
SLi Season 3 Shanghai, CN
$300k
8: Wings, iGV, VGJ, TNC, DC, OG, Liquid, Secret

March
Mar 6-9 Kiev Major Open Qualifier
Mar 10-13 Kiev Major Regional Qualifier

Mar 28-Apr 4
DAC 2017 LAN Shanghai, CN
$500k
12: Wings, OG, EG, NB, iG, VGJ, LFY, iGV, NP, FL, TL, Empire

April
Apr 20-23
Kiev Major LAN Kiev, UKR
$3000k
16: TBD

May
?
EPICENTER 2017 LAN Moscow, RU
?
?

June
TI7 Open Qualifier Jun 22-25
TI7 Regional Qualifier Jun 26-29

July
July 7-9
Final Match LAN Lima, PER
$50k
8: MVP, 7 TBD

August
TI7 LAN Early Aug(?)

Oct 28-29
ESL One Hamburg LAN, Hamburg, GER
$250k
8: TBD

Chris R

I should have known something was up with our carry jugg when he rerandomed it... 50 min deso (after carry venge got it 30 mins ago) manta no Kappa, my disraptor had him outleveled like 80% of the game.

Yazzees

the speed at which people will tilt and escalate the moment you comment on their play in even the most neutral way will never cease to fascinate me

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well you're revisiting the same areas more or less but the idea is time "passes" as you go through the acts so it's like going from Vanilla WoW -> Cataclysm -> Legion.

Top Bottom